Distance

Tori Glens was an average teenager finishing her senior year at Landsvert High school maybe on the goodie two shoes side with a potty mouth if you ask anyone about her , that all was about to change after her boyfriend for 4 years cheated on her. 

Tori Pov

"Look at all that money the money is the motive... Look at all that money the motiv...."

I turnt off my phone alarm and got up and did my daily routine. I swear its the struggle trying to find something to wear.

So I decided to wear my white #phucklove  crop top with my leather jacket and some black rip skinny jeans with some black creepers and my ying yang necklace my bestiee shay gave to me. I look at the clock and saw that it was 7:42 am so I had time to pick up my Bae Taylor. Ughhh I love him to bits but things lately have been distant and im starting to question whether we are going to last. Let me not have a negative energy about things today.

"I understand youre body wants it I know youre thoughts girl you bout it bout it"

"Blasting the weeknd is a daily routine for me on my way to school babe you have to understand his voice itself its like a drug" I try to explain to Taylor as I focuse on not having us late for school. "Well I hate that shit nigga sound like he crying" he said sounding annoyed. " DONT EVER DISRESPECT ABEL IN YOUR LIFE and plus nigga you riding in my car sucking up my gas and breathing up my air conditioning so if you got a problem with me blasting my shit well you just have to find another ride" I said as we pull up in one of the schools parking lots. " I guess so" he said nonchalantly. 

God another fight Im really tired of this shit. I got to get to class.

Sorry if this was short guys but I have hectic schedule because of school but I was determined to do my first chapter today. So hope you like it. Shout out to my bestie and my sis shayla for the support and motivation for this story and go check her dope story Well Done a tyga love story. goodnite loves x♡o