Hellooooooo sweetiessssssss.

Hehe sorry lol. I know I am idiot but let me tell u this is not a story.

Ive been tagged by my one friend BT21_tata_ .

Soooo here your answers and also I will give with honestly. 😆😆 again sorryyy.

So lets start.

1

1. Do you like someone?

Ans. Apparently now I dont think so. Back then I have crush BUT it was more than 7 yrs ago. And now. I dont have any except my love of life Jungkook-sen. Hehe. Sorry if some of u dont like. But please dont take it seriously cause I know I am just an army. AND I will never ever cross my boundary. I promise.

2. Do they like you back?

Ans. Sweeties. For that I have to ask Jungkook-sen and my unnie. Tae_Tae_holic . Why her? Cause she is like a big sister of mine. For me. And also please dont mind. I want to call you sweeties if you won't mind.

3. Middle name?.

Ans. Well, I am Indian. So in India our father name will attach after name. So basically. I have only one name. Sakshi.
And Sekhyung. I call it myself. After being an army 😆😆!

4. Single or taken?

Ans. HOEL!. obviously SINGLE for the love of God!.

5. Girl best friend?.

Ans. For me Tae_Tae_holic she is. But practically for her we are only friends. So no issues and other then her. I am a loner. I mean mostly people come to me when they need me. 😕. But again. I dont guve a shit about it. So yeah!.

6. Guy best friend?

Ans. Obviously dont have. I am not allowed to take as boy best friend. Only take them as brother if they are in your class!..this is what I have taught. So to you and to the answer is NO!!.

7. Favorite OTP?.

Ans. Umm. Yoonjin. Anddd.. Namjin.

8. Last person you texted.

Ans. BT21_tata_ .

9. Last song you listened to?.

Ans. We dont talk anymore by Jungkook and Jimin.

10. Battery percentage?.

Ans. 59%.

11. Lock screen?.

Ans.

12

12. Reason you made wattapd?.

Ans. At first I only came here to read but then I logged out due to some personal issues. But then again I came to read and also to wite story. Mostly I like how everyone made different types of stories. So I like to read and then I decided to write my own story as well.

1. Who's going to help? Of Jungkook.

2. The Sweet Mafia. Of Jungkook.

13. Birthdate?.

Ans. 12th February 2002.

14. Twenty taggeds.

Ans. Probably I dont have that much so uwu___bitch i really like her stories thats why.

BT21_tata_

Sia1701

AishTAEHYUNGGG

jaee_cb

shonendan

Tae_Tae_holic

Pixi-potato great stories. Specially husband.

JeonseagullFrancisco

If I tagged you and you dont want to reply to it then I am really sorry. It up to you.

Thankyou to read it! And please see forward towards my stories they are fresh and new like a baked cake.

Lol why do I have to tell that mow I have to sudden urge to eat cake!.

Bye bye.

#HappyReading.

Towards my book.

Bubye.