Virginity• e.d

You and Ethan have been dating for about 1 year and 2 months now, and ever since you first started dating you've been having dirty thoughts about him. You felt nothing but love for Ethan and you knew that you could trust him with anything. One of these things being sex. Sometimes, your hormones would rage and you would have make-out sessions with Ethan, but you'd be too scared to have sex.
Until now.
One day after school, you and Ethan were hanging out at your house watching a movie. It was a horror movie, and you were so scared that you would scream at the top of your lungs.
"Good thing no one's home" You thought to yourself.
  You and Ethan were cuddling on the couch, you holding on tight to him. Another jump-scare happened, and you jumped, holding tighter onto Ethan. Ethan laughed at how frightened you were.
"You okay, princess?" Ethan asked with a chuckle.
"I'm so scared, E." You said.
"Well do you want to turn it off and then we can go upstairs and cuddle even more?" He asked.
  You nodded your head yes. You and him got off the couch and walked up the stairs to your room. You were wearing you hair in a messy bun and a big, oversized hoodie. Ethan loved seeing you like this. With no makeup and comfortable, he loved the thought of you being so yourself with him.
You lay down on the bed, Ethan lays down next to you. As soon as he gets comfortable you rest your head on his bare chest, tracing his abs. You can hear his heartbeat, and it calms you.
"I love you." Ethan says in a low voice.
His low voice turns you on. You kiss his lips. The kiss turns into a make-out session. Suddenly, there's  a throbbing feeling coming from your heat. You break the kiss, sitting on top of him while he's still laying down. You stare into his big, hazel eyes.
"Ethan..." You get the courage to say.
"Yes baby? Is everything okay?" He asks.
"I want to.." You reply.
His eyes widen. He smirks.
"Are you sure? We don't have to, y/n."
"I'm sure."
He flips you over so now he's on top, kissing you. He swipes his tongue on your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You let him in, his tongue exploring your mouth. You break the kiss so you can take your hoodie off. Ethan stares at your bare chest for a minute, making you blush.
He takes off his basketball shorts and you see his boner through his boxers. His hands glide down to the hem of your underwear and he looks at you. You nod your head, and he takes your black lace panties off. He immediately kisses your neck, making you let out a light moan as he finds your sweet spot. He sucks gently leaving a small love bite.
Ethan takes off his boxers and your eyes trail down to his huge member. You moan at the thought of him being inside of you.
"Baby girl, I don't have protection on me."
"It's fine, E. I'm on the pill."
He nods his head. He lines himself up to your entrance. Before he pushes in, he says, "Now, because it's your first time it'll probably hurt a little. It won't hurt the whole time, but just remember, we don't have to do this."
"I want to. I'm ready. Just be gentle, okay?" You say.
"Of course, baby."
He then pushes in slowly and you let out a gasp. He stops, "Do you want me to stop?" He asks.
"No keep going."
He pushes himself all the way in and lets out a groan as your tight walls clench around him. He lets you adjust to his size. You nod indicating for him to go. He takes the hint and starts to gently thrust in and out of you. It hurt for a little but then the pain turned to pleasure.
"Oh, Ethan." You moan.
He buries his head in your neck and starts to kiss to prevent from moaning.
"Faster, E."
He does as told. He picks up the pace and you let out a loud moan.
"Fuck y/n, you're so tight."
Eventually you feel a tight knot form in your stomach. You start to clench your walls around him and moan louder. A few thrust later, the knot in your stomach gets even tighter.
"Fuck E-Ethan! I'm g-gonna cum!" You manage to yell.
You feel him twitch and he says, "Let it out, baby."
The knot in your stomach unravels as you cum all over him. Your whole body shakes and you scream his name. Your eyes roll to the back of your head and you arch your back. The sight of your orgasm triggers Ethan's and you feel his warm liquid shoot up inside of you.
He pulls out, laying beside you as you try to catch your breath and he tries to catch his. He looks at you and says, "I love you y/n. So much." He kisses your forehead.
"I love you too, Ethan."
Your eyes flutter shut and you fall asleep in his arms.
———————————————————————————
Hey guys, this is my first time writing smut so I hope you guys like it. Hopefully it's not too cringe lol. Leave suggestions down below about what you want to read about :)
Love you all
xo, Nova K.