Chapter 1: Same Old

After the opening school ceremony, I walked to my first class. Not caring who's, or what class I was in, walked through the door. The teacher handed me papers, permission slips, fill out forms, nothing that mattered to me.

"Well, Hello there. I'm your new teacher, Mrs. Shinu! You are Sasuke Uchiha, am I right?"- She said beaming, giving me a smile with no interest to me.

" Yes, Ma'am. I'm Sasuke Uchiha, nice to meet you."- I said giving her one of my irresistible smiles, that everyone fell for.

She began to blush, like a hopeless teenager girl. " Y-yes, nice to meet you too! M-make sure you fill those forms out and return by tomorrow "- She said still embarrassed.

"Yes, I will. Thank You."- I said still smiling.

"S-sit anywhere you'd like"- She said still flustered.

I walked further into the room. Down the rows of desks, ignoring the people and their new gossip on the first day. Not caring were, or who I sat by, I sat in the back corner. Wanting to avoid all attention from other people,but.... that was not going to help.

Everyone was staring, girls squealing and giggling, boys glaring, and a loud buzz. I closed my eyes, and tried to blocked out the loud volume that rang in my ears. 'Everything annoys me. These people,... the world, and everything in it. It's a fake. All anyone thinks about is-"- I was interrupted in thought, and came back to reality.

It was quiet, I opened my eyes to see why the classroom fell silent. To my surprise, a yellow/orange fuzz ball stood before me.

"Hey, didja here me?! My name is Naruto Uzumaki, what's yours?"- He smiled before me, and reached his hand out to me. Dumbfounded by his courage, didn't bother to say anything, or to greet his hand that reached out to me.

I glared up at him, his smile was dazzling, like the sun it's self. I closed my eyes, to ignore him. Thinking he would get the hint, went back to my thought. 'Geez... weird guy, he-'

"HEY!! Don't ignore me teme! It's rude!!--"- He yelled at me.

He was irritating me now. He kept going on after "It's rude!" I stopped listening. He got louder.

"Listen! Listen to m-mph!"- I stood up swiftly, before he annoy me anymore, I shut him up the only way I could. I grabbed him in the front of his shirt, and smashed my lips with his.

He stared in shock, into my eyes. I closed my eyes, and felt a jolt. He pulled away, covering his mouth, blushing. He looked at me, and ran away. Everyone stared, but I sat back down.

I had a feeling,... this yeah.. was going to be "different", in more ways than one. I smirked to myself.