Chapter 1: We Are Twins

- "Sister, hurry up..."

- "Mikey, wait for me!"

Anna's voice screamed earnestly for older her sister, then ran quickly to catch up with her dream lover.

Not that Anne didn't want to hurry, just because she thought it was Sunday and her birthday, last night she stayed up until 5 in the morning to read a book.

She thought that she would sleep through the day. But unexpectedly, must be the manager for this little sister.

Is there anyone in this town who doesn't know Professor Joe Roberts' two beautiful twin girls?

Anna Roberts, of course, is quite famous, with a clear, inspiring vocal, last year, only 13 years old, she was in the top 3 of the Young Talent Search Contest.

The name Anne Roberts, though not as resounding as her younger sister, but at least, with IQ 154, has won many awards for mathsl, athough it is not great prizes, it has contributed significantly to asserting her talent, hardworking students and her parents' daughter. Make her not self-deprecating when compared to Anne.

Every parent says, they love the same children, they always try to show it, but stay long, how to hide it?

Just by looking at their eyes, Anna knew. They never complained about Anne, whether she read a good story or watched it all night, even if she goes out all night, but for her, things were much stricter!

This time, birthday, 14 years old, she found herself growing up, but for her parents, asking to go out with a boyfriend is something very big. Therefore, she had to use all tricks to drag her older sister who was screaming and screaming, just if she asked to go, parents of course agreed.

Anna wears a striking red body skirt, Anne chooses a white shirt with a blue skirt, a unique style that helps outsiders to easily distinguish.

Anne looked outward and liked colorful colors, Anne liked simplicity and sophistication. But if they wear the same school uniform, leaving the same hairstyle, no one in the world can recognize it except their parents, because in fact, they are the same as two drops of water!

They went to a park near the center of town, Mike carrying a strip of cloth, Anne was also about to arrange food, Anna wants to go for a walk and look around, insisting that Mike follow her.

Anne was alone now, and she sighed unconsciously, hink yourself as the mother of these two children? Mike, Anne, Anna studied together from day one, but Anne and Anna were allowed to go to school one year earlier by Professor Joe, so Anna called Mike is brother. 

Mother's preparation is very good, they eat to full, they all lie on the grass, playing ...

- "Mikey, next year Anne is going to school S!"