KARMA

He refused to be anything other than himself.

He refused to allow himself to fall to prey of the social cliques of highschool.

He refused to fall for anything more than what he expected to get in life . . . which wasn't much.

But Eli Camry would've done anything to get the one thing he had wanted since sixth grade . . . Grace Winchester. So in order to get her he had to change, his looks had to change, slightly over weight and acne prone with braces he had often been called porky pig or any other name his fellow classmates could think of to make fun of him.

That had to change.

Karma Harper is what most would call a loner by choice, and she liked it that way. With her beauty, the secret of her familes money, and her 4.0 GPA . . . high school drama was not something she would ever want to be involved in by choice. But when she moves to Winchester High school after a family crisis that all changes quickly as she finds her self stuck in the complete cliche of high school, and meets Eli Camry.

From her view he doesn't have much going for himself other than his looks, but he makes her laugh unlike just about anyone she's ever met in life.

Oh, and there's the fact that after a drunken night she lost her virginity to him.

Will Eli pursue his reason for change or fall for Karma?

_________

Uh that sucked but whatever

COMING SOON!