Chapter one

Now, I'm not usually called by my real name, Meme. I'm called 'Monster'. The reason why to that is my creater made me have poison hands. What ever I touch died. There was no way to cure it, I was born with this curse. I'm not loved, I have no friends. Truely...I am a monster.

     I sat quietly in the corner of the basement I was locked in, playing with a few dirt piles on the floor, trying to build them up into a castle. But, it kept falling down. I sighed, then brushed off the dirt somewhere else. I'm not really afraid of dirt like most girls, I'm basically covered in it. Along with rat shit and spiderwebs that are caught up in my light pink hair. Then I guess you could say I had a busty body. The only thing that was bright on my body was my eyes. They were very bright, they are like that because of the poison in my veins. I also had a few rat bites on the sides of my arms because when I would sleep, I would tend to move around a lot and I guess I smacked a few rats. But they've bit me so much, I'm used to it now.

     I stood up for a second, the rags of tattered clothing I still had waved around my scrungy legs. I looked around for a second, then began to walk around, flinching in pain when I would step on a piece of broken glass, but I just pulled it out and coninuted walking. then there was a knock on the door. I stopped, then frowned, quickly backing up into the shadows of a corner, staring at the door slowly opening. Then out popped my creaters head. Other known as Luke Rose. He smiled his fang carrying smile, then walked in. His blond hair looked like a dark brown in the dark, but his red, blood-shot eyes were perfect to see. In a pitch black room you could see the beaty red eyes staring down your body, almost like he was staring into your soul, picking out what he liked and what he didn't. Then used and ate you. 

     He walked towards me, smiling, holding a tweezers in one hand and a serienge. I frowned, pulling my arms towards my chest.

     ''Meme, it'll only hurt for a second, please... Let me see your arm.'' He said. His voice was soft and sothing, yet I didn't care, I didn't really like him. I looked down at my dirty arm, then held it tighter against my chest.

     ''N-No...'' I whispered. He stared at me for a second, then smiled, aiming the tweezers at my arm, then grabbed my arm with them, shoving the serienge into my arm. I gasp in pain, though careful not to touch him, cause I know I'll be sent to death as soon as possible. He pulls out some of my blood, causing me to let my eyes wonder down to it. Still light green. After he was done, he patted my head with the tweezers, then walked out. i looked down at the blood that still leaked out of it, but sighed, brushing it off. Afterwards I had a huge blood stain covering the crack of my arm.

     What Luke does is only for tests. He plans on creating, 'More me' but I think he just uses it to try to find someway to kill me since there is really no use for a person that kills everything with one touch of a finger.