Haunted House of Mirrors (a short horror story)

There was a small abandoned carnival near my street my parents told me to never go there because of how dangerous and unstable it is.Today I decided to brake that rule and go to the carnival alone I looked at the sign that was dimly illuminated it said "Fun world" I sighed and took a deep breath in and walked into the carnival.I looked around all the rides were covered in graffiti and all the bolts were rusted on every ride and there was only one sound...silence no sound of the wind just nothing.I walked around the carnival I just loved to be curious and have a few adventures to where im not ment to be then i saw something odd a house of mirrors I walked closer to it like I was being dragged there I looked around and saw it looked brand new it wasnt covered in graffiti and it wasnt rusted or old and the flashy sign had a blinding light it could catch anyones eyes it said "Magic house of mirrors" I looked around to see if anyone was following me I smiled alittle and walked inside of the house of mirrors.

The outside may of looked new but the inside of it wasn't all the mirrors were covered in dust and it was so dark I couldn't see a thing. I sighed and wiped some of the dust off of the mirrors I took a closer look in the mirror and then each minute my reflection became distorted and deformed I gave a confused look and shrugged it off it must be part of the trick. I kept walking through then heard a faint voice say "Leave...Now." I gasped and turned around to see nothing then as I turn back I see a mirror in front of me with a girl with bright blue eyes, jet black hair and one arm looked like it was hacked off and she was covered in blood I whimpered "Wh-who are you?" i stuttered the girl kept silent and faded away in the mirror I was officially scared I ran back to the exit to see it was locked shut I looked around to find another way to get out. I then stumbled back to see a boy with light blonde hair I sighed in relief so glad i'm not the only one in this mess. I ran up to the blond hair person and said panting slightly "I'm so glad to someone else here." I smiled then the person turned around to show one of his eyes were gouged out I gasped and backed up and started shaking "W-what's going on." I whimpered and moved back and leaned against a mirror then I felt something wrap its hand around my neck I gasped for air then I tried to turn my head to see it was the boy with half their eyes gouged out was in the mirror I struggled and growled "Get off me!" I yelled hoping someone would hear me the boy gave a sick and twisted smile and said "No point yelling no one can hear you" I whimpered and felt a few tears slip out my eyes "why are you doing this to me?" the boy smirked "Don't you see? We are making others suffer what we suffered"

I felt a lump in my throat I was too scared to even speak anymore I thought to myself "What is he going to do to me?" I closed my eyes ready to suffer but I felt myself being dragged I gasped and struggled more the boy chuckled darkly and pulled on my arm hard "No point struggling or it will make matters worse." I struggled more then saw the girl with her one arm she gave an emotionless look and looked away "I told you to leave"she said as she faded I gaped and tried to reach out to her "No please help me!" I yelled struggling more. The boy grabbed my arm and yanked it hard enough it ripped off my shoulder I screamed to the top of my lungs the pain was unbearable the boy smirked and grabbed my other arm "and kept dragging me" I cried loudly "Please let me go I want to go home and see my mum and dad!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

The boy gave another sick and twisted smile and his eye didn't look sane anymore "Well its too bad you will have a new family...Us." he chuckled and he went through the mirror and i felt myself being dragged in I cried and struggled "Let me go let me go let me go!" I screamed struggling more as I got closer and closer to one of the mirrors. I kept struggling and felt my arm was fully inside the mirror the boy chuckled and let go of my arm and I kept struggling still unable to go anywhere then i felt my left side of my body was in I kept struggling screaming for my parents the I looked down and said quietly to myself "Mum...dad...you were right..." I sighed until everything went black.

A few months or so I waited...I waited for the next victim to suffer what I have been through...this is my home...my home of mirrors...our house of mirrors...please...come and join us