Choose what you want to read!

Hey Ya'll,

I just found some old story ideas... so i'm gonna post them in here and you guys let me know what you want me to write about... they're mainly short notes to myself and/or small blurbs of the story as the inspiration hit me. Anyways, here they are.

1. Laila Seren, an eighteen year old self-proclaimed misfit, walked out of her bedroom in a pair of loose, flowing pants and a form-fitting long-sleeved shirt. "Shannon, I'm going to the beach, okay?" there was no answer. Laila didn't like this foster family that she'd been put with, then again, they were better than her real family. She decided to write a note and leave it on the counter in the kitchen where Shannon would see it when she started to make dinner. She walked to the closet by the front door and grabbed her fencing gear, then slipped her sandals on and walked outside. She put her gear into the back of her truck and got in it to begin the half hour drive to the nearby beach.

2. I was so nervous as I entered the palace because the only times I had been inside had been when I was being "escorted" to the dungeons. I had been labeled an outcast after the fourth time. My best friends had been forced to ignore me by their parents, and so I had been abandoned.

Since I was not raised a noble's child but an orphan, I was virtually unknown in the palace, and since it was almost four years ago, I doubt that anyone would recognize me even if they had known me. I have changed so much over the course of those four years.

3. Melisende had two older cousins that are twins. Their names are Geoffrey and Hugh. They are 29 years old and extremely protective of her.

-Mel became infatuated with a young man who appeared to return her feelings. His name was Thomas and he was a traitor who was working for the rival of her Dad's business and was just getting close to her so that he could get his hands on some important information. Mel felt crushed, betrayed, and unworthy of love.

-Geoffrey and Hugh were furious with Thomas, who had also befriended them, and have since then become more protective of her in order to prevent her from being hurt again.

-Gregory is the only child of the Michael's family (aka rivals of Mel's family). He and Mel were playmates in elementary school, back when their parents were friends. Their parents had actually wanted the two to get married when they were older. And then one day, their parents had an argument and the next thing that Greg and Mel knew, their parents were the bitterest of enemies (well, mainly their dad's, their mom's were still on speaking terms but that was only on rare occasions). They became influenced by their dads and then Mel and Greg became rivals in school.

Let me know what you want to read about!! The one with the most comments will be the one that I write about. anyways, comment in order to have a say. I'm thinking about writing about #3... but i'm not sure yet. ANYWHO, comment away my friends!

<3 Kayla