Intro

-J-Nope- this is for you my lil sweet potato~♡

As everyone knew already Jung Hoseok was the school's cute boy, who liked to wear colorful clothes to multiply the cuteness level of his. He would wear orange sweatshirts, bright tones of red and blue. All colors were acceptable choices in his wardrobe.

-

But Min Yoongi was the complete opposite. The only colors he wore were different shades of gray, pitch black and plain white. He was always looking dull and cold, dead even. Yoongi was always acting careless and emotionless as if he had a heart of ice no one could manage to melt.

And the funny thing is, both of the boys knew they liked the other. But none of them could understand the reason why their hearts did backflips when they saw each other.

-

"Hyung~ hello? Anybody in there?" A pink haired boy waved his small hand in front of the lovesick Hoseok. "Hyung you're staring at him. You know how aggressive he is, if he saw you eyeing at his whole body up and down like this-"

"Jimin." The older coldly snapped. "I want him to fuck me up and own me as if I'm his property.." The younger looked at him as if he saw a ghost.

"What the hell?" The younger gasped and took a step back. "Well, that's great. If you have a death wish.."

Hoseok groaned in dissatisfaction and gulped down his apple juice. "I mean, look at him. Look at that beautiful man." Hoseok whispered to Jimin.

"He's straight."

The brunette laughed. "As a circle."

-

Yoongi glanced at the rainbow boy with disgust. How dare he look so cute. Fixing his hair, Yoongi got up from his seat and slowly walked towards Namjoon. The only 'friend' he had.

"Joon. We need to talk."

The taller male snorted. He knew what the talk was going be about without even looking up from his phone. "About him right?"
Yoongi's eyebrows twitched as Namjoon spoke. "How do you even know, you overgrown pineapple?"

The comment made the younger cringe and groan unhappily. "We don't talk about my morning hair hyung. And it's so obvious, even my boyfriend can see it."

"What the fuck dude. He's blind." Yoongi waited for a second. "That obvious?"

The younger male nodded. "And please don't call him blind, he gets upset y'know."

-

"Alright kids, it's time for a group project!" This woman was killing everyone with her extra cute hyperness. She was actually a dance teacher and owned a studio, but instead of dancing with middle aged boring people, she worked as a math teacher at this youthful place called a university.

Also she was Hoseok's mother.

"It's time to put you all in groups, girls and boys will have separate buildings. Any questions?"

Jimin immediately raised his tiny hand. He never missed the opportunity to talk to the sweet, small woman. He loved her like an older sister, not like a teacher since he literally grew up next to her. Jimin even called her noona from time to time. He just loved her so much, so innocently.

"Mrs. Jung, are the groups-"

She nodded. "Already chosen dear."

As Mrs. Jung read the members on each group, Hoseok got more stressed.

'His' name was not read yet.

"Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and.."

She smiled apologetically towards her son.

"Min Yoongi."

The black haired male looked at Hoseok with distaste. Jimin smiled to himself because his boyfriends, Taehyung and Jungkook, were on his group. Even though they were on different classes, they could have a solid excuse to meet up now.

Jimin could relax and close his eyes.

-

Yoongi hated this. He was stressed, depressed and all he could think of was going to home and slipping into his mindspace where every small thing felt satisfying.

Min Yoongi was a little. He liked sleeping, drinking strawberry milk, playing with plushies and every other thing a little kid enjoyed. But no one knew it except Namjoon. Not even his parents. Just the taller boy knew.

And Yoongi was afraid of slipping into this mindspace anywhere near Hoseok. Because he'd make fun of his state, make Yoongi fall into a confusing feeling of deep, angry sadness.

So he forced himself to keep calm and collected. Namjoon has noticed Yoongi's discomfort, said they were done for the day, and thanked the others while gathering his stuff.

Yoongi was thankful.

"Gonna slip? Want me to get some milk for you?"
The older nodded and shyly hugged Namjoon's arm. "..thanks Joonie.."

"No problem hyung."

-

"Hey, Kook, can you help me with this question? I can't find the right answer.." Taehyung groaned in defeat. The younger happily solved the equation since Taehyung nicely asked him to help with.

Jungkook had a mental problem which made him extremely obsessive and antisocial. He couldn't speak properly most of the time.
But when people pushed the right buttons, he was the most adorable sweetheart ever existed.

His only friend was Taehyung. The only person he ever accepted into his life. And Jimin. He was new to the younger, but Jungkook still liked him, a lot.

"Tae. Take." He handed the older a blue marker. "Want smile face on hand. Can draw?" Taehyung smiled softly. "Of course, Kookie. Gimme your hand, I'll draw a smiley face." Jungkook happily reached out his hand to Taehyung.

They loved each other so much, this kind of love was just the purest form of affection.

Jimin felt like a third wheel sometimes.

He wasn't pure. The heart his chest held inside was soaked in pain and fear.

Afraid of love.

-

Hoseok tried to escape. All the negative thoughts and feelings haunted his once peaceful sleep. His body trembled in fear as his head stung like a piece of broken glass grazed every curve of his brain, poking into the nerves harshly.

He wanted to scream. He wanted his mother to comfort him like she always did.

Sleep paralysis was a bitch.

Hoseok couldn't move, the pressure on his chest was slowly pushing all the air out of his lungs.

"Yoon.. gi.." the brunette managed to choke out the name, broken sobs escaping with each syllable.

He was starting to moan the name like a prayer, repeating it over and over.

Why though? Why the only person in the world that hated Hoseok the most?

He could move now. The only thing he thought was the short tempered, black haired male.

New book~
PLEASE feed me with comments

-TeaHyung (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧