𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
"...help i'm alive."

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.
"Clotho"

Fate was a fickle thing. No one really knows their fate. You do not know what is in store for you. The plan is ever changing but it leads up to one moment and that is death.

"You cannot alter one's fate. It is impossible." Moirai Sommers said to herself. She remembered her mother telling her that. Rai was turning fourteen when her mother passed away. A year later, she loses her sister and brother in law to an accident.

She sat in her room for days that turned to weeks. Rai wasn't the same and it worried her sister Jenna. The sisters were inseparable, attached to the hip and  they had a great love for one another.

Moirai realized she wasn't the only one grieving. Both Elena and Jeremy mourned the loss of their parents. Rai tried to ease their pain. She really did.

"Screw fate," She would say. She said that before she stepped into a building on fire to save a vampire that threatened her life and her family's lives. Why was she saving him? Moirai believed in second chances. In his case multiple chances.

"No, no, no." Damon would scream out, tearing out the mortal's heart. Rai falls to the ground with a wooden stake in her chest cause she was mistaken for a vampire.

Was this Moirai's fate? Then screw it.

HOLLAND RODEN

HOLLAND RODEN.
MOIRAI SOMMERS.

TVD/TO CAST
AS THEIR CHARACTERS

Author's Note.

Moirai is sixteen. So I watched 11 minutes music video and got inspired by a comment made.

Love interest undecided.