Leg 12 Part 1 Beijing, China to Kedah, Malaysia

Nithin: *sniff* This is the final leg and I really am sad... Hopefully my contract will be renewed for next season and I'll get married to Ishika Patel.... Anyways.. Previously on the Amazing Race, 12 teams started out from the starting line at Kuala Lumpur and commenced the race around the world! As teams suffered from penalties, delays and troubles with the tasks at hand, other teams succeeded and were victorious in the various legs! Along the way, Cadence and Chloe, Hong Wee and Keith, Nadila and Adam, Michiko and Li Jie, Yasyika and Sarah, Timothy and Esther, Mikail and Haikal, Ally and Aishwarya and Afshin and Chin Teck were finally eliminated.

Benjamin and Min Jiun, also known as the double Mins, proved to be a strong competitor in Leg 2, staying consistently average or on top each leg, but never achieved a victory until Leg 11, where they celebrate this improveent thus far. Will Benjamin and Min Jiun use their skilled tactics and their delusive thinking to surge them across the finish line as first place? Will they continue their first time winning streak in Leg 11? Wye Yew and Chung Heng, were tired of their excellent streak placing in 3rd, but proved to be a strong powerhouse as they aclaimed 3 victorious legs in the race. Not only were they extremely neutral in not using the U-Turn or getting U-Turned, they have remained consistent in the race until their last place finish in Leg 10. Thus, they reclaimed back their lead when they came in 2nd in Leg 11. Will these two boisterous best friends win 4 legs in the race and to take the 1 million ringgit? Thasvinaa and Kristen, who have been the underdogs of the season, had struggled to even get to the top of the pack, always staying down near the bottom. After a non-elimination, they miracously survived a Speedbump, a U-Turn, and a late flight all in one leg! However, as they went to India, due to Thasvinaa's home advantage, they were able to finally present a win in a leg. Will the dark horses surprise everybody to win it all? CATCH UP ON PART 1 OF THE AMAZING RACE FINALE!!!!!!

*Theme sequence plays*

Nithin: Hello everyone! Boasting to be the seven wonders of the world, the Great Wall of China serves as a main tourist attraction to tourists around the world. At the very end lies the 2nd last pitstop of the race. Benjamin and Min Jiun, who were the 1st to arrive, will depart at 5.43am.

Benjamin and Min Jiun

1st To Depart- 5.43am

Benjamin: WOO!!! The finale!

Min Jiun: Yay!!! But, we don't know who's in the finale with us yet.

Benjamin: *rips clue* TRAVEL BACK TO YOUR HOMETOWN-

Min Jiun: KEDAH, MALAYSIA!!!

Nithin: Teams must now take a flight to Kedah, Malaysia! Once there, they must head to Pulau Langkawi! Unfortunately, teams will not be able to enjoy the serene solitude as they must now travel to the main beach! Once there, they must get their next clue, hidden in a small sand pit!

Benjamin: LET'S GO!

*confessions*

Min Jiun: To be honest, I never expected us to make it this far, so when we made it first on the second last leg, IT FELT CLOSER TO THE REALITY OF THAT MILLION.

*end*

Wye Yew and Chung Heng

2nd To Depart- 5.55am

Wye Yew: WOW! Pulau Langkawi! I'm excited! Let's win this CHUNG!

Chung Heng: *sings* WE ARE GONNA WIN THIS!!!

*confessions*

Wye Yew: If after all the simultaneous third places and we finally finish in third place, that would really suck...