one

Acacia Academy is a popular academy and a favourite amongst everyone. It is a very huge academy that has almost everything it could offer, and the students were equally smart.

Acacia Academy mainly focused sharpening students' skills and encourage students to show their full ability and also to carefully nurture it.

One of the many ways to nurture that said ability is of course, like any other school would do, to held a contest to compete between students to fight for the number one. It may sound boring, but contests like this is what fired up the students in Acacia Academy. Mainly because the students were targeting the prizes that the Academy offer to those who won a position.

And let it be known that Acacia Academy is never stingy.

So of course, naturally like many other Nathalie decided to join on the competition.

Except, she didn't know when or how to start.

Nathalie gripped tightly the pamphlet in her hands, her bottom lips being unconsciously bitten as her whole face shows nervousness.

The contest has many categories, and one of them is literature. There weren't many information given specifically for the topic in hand about the Literature category, but Nathalie has been thinking about giving it a shot.

Ever since kid Nathalie has been in love with reading novels, be it be digital or non digital. She distinctively remembers that when she was about 9 years old, every weekend she would drag her parents to a nearby bookstore or library to snatch any novels that peeked her interest, and then she would always finished them in under a week.

Natalie would also write some stories when she had the time. Although unfortunately being a student of Acacia Academy means that all of your time are basically wasted on the academy alone, thus making Nathalie to unable to explore her hobby in awhile.

Which is why Nathalie had been tempted by this competition. With this, Nathalie could have a reason to write and dove in her hobby once more.

After considering her choices, Nathalie decided to register for the competition with a determined face.

She never joined in a competition before, so maybe this could be fun.

Nathalie smooth the pamphlet that she once clutched tightly to look over at the person in charge for the Literature category when her heart almost skipped a beat--- The one responsible for the Literature category is actually the President!

Just as quickly as it happened, Nathalie calmed down after patting herself in the chest in self comfort. She then switched her gears thinking, this might actually be not too bad.

She herself is part of the Students Council and has the position of the second secretary, it could be said she had a reasonable relationship with the younger president.

Nathalie took in a deep breath. Well, it's not like she had anything to lose. What could go wrong?
——-
The registration went smoother than she expected, but maybe it was because the person in charge is the president.

What surprised Nathalie is actually the fact that the president knows her. Every member of the Students Council are friendly to each other and has a nice relationship with the president, but no one would actually hope to leave a huge impact on the president knowing how easily it is for her to forget. So of course knowing what a forgetful person she is, Nathalie didn't hope much for the president to immediately recognised her.

But fate proved her wrong as the president were all smiles when Nathalie went to register.

"Ah, aren't you the second secretary Miss Nathalie? I didn't know you're interested."