prologue.

Bang!

It's the sound of the gun keeps me awakened. I went downstairs while half asleep. I'm curious.

When i reached downstairs, i straight to go to the kitchen when i spotted there's no one in the living room. 'What is that sound?'

I rubbed my eyes and stop walking when i saw there's a shadow of a familiar figure infront of me. I didn't know what it was but i managed to say..

"Dad? What is that noise?"

I turn on the light on when it's hard for me to see him. I'm just scared if there's anything happen there.

Just as the light are on, i saw my father on the floor with blood could be seen on his face. He panted hard and i could hear his breathe since the atmosphere are quite. I look shocked at the sight of him.

I saw he held a gun on his left hand.

I look frightened but managed to walk slowly towards him even though it felt heavy to do so. When i reached at the back of the table, i saw him.. and the bloody sight of my mother's body right infront of us. I gasped.

I refused to help my father by distancing myself with him. "Dad, what did you do?"

He kept silence. His face wrinkled as if he held in his pain. He kept his arms on his right waist. I didn't care about it.

"Did you kill mom?"

When that sentence said, he turn to me and shook his head. He try to stood up straight but failed. He fall to his knees. "Sunmi it is not like what you think it looks like"

"You kill mom.."

"I..I"

"YOU MURDERER! WHY DID YOU KILL MOM?!", i couldn't held in my feelings, so i let my anger take over me.

"Sunmi, i can explain about-"

"SHUT UP! why didn't you kill me instead? I want to be with mom.. kill me dad! kill me! there is no use of me to live without mother!"

Then.. everything's turned black. I only hear the sun of gun fired, noisy chatter and a heels click. I didn't know what these all about and i don't care.

How come a 9 years old girl have to face with these hard cruelty of people? Isn't it too young for her to even experience these all things?

People might call me pathetic of having a murderer father who just killed my mother. I don't want to even label myself as the daughter of him. My father now. It's hard to even see him as a normal father.

They didn't know that this scary thing can have so much impact of this 9 years old girl who witnessed her mother's death infront of her two eyeballs. And the sight of her father the one who killed her.

This, made her much more stronger and brave enough to face the hard time in this life ahead. But, the memories of the past kept on playing inside her mind which made her buried it deep into her heart and promise to herself.. she'll take a revenge for it.

And now, she's ready.