Through the Bone Eaters Well

(y/n) POV

I was sitting in a tree near the Bone Eaters Well looking at the piece of junk sword my father had given me. Mother told me that father had inherited it from his father and eventually learned all the secrets that it held and that he use it to save her life countless times. "Yeah right this piece of crap could cut a wet paper." I said as I jumped down. Suddenly the well began to glow. I approached the well and as I looked into it I was suddenly tackled by something and we both fell in.

"Ow that hurt." I said, suddenly I heard a familiar cry and looked over and saw Kilala sitting next to me, "So you're the one who pushed me down here hugh girl." I said as I petted the little fire fox causing her to purr a bit. "Let's get out of here Kilala." I said as I picked up the Teasaiga and Kilala. I jumped up out of the well and found myself in a strange forest. "Kilala I don't think we're Kansas anymore." I said, as expected she just rubbed her face against me and purred. "HEY YOU!" Someone yelled at me, "DON'T IGNORE ME!" They yelled, "What do you want?!" I said as I turned around and saw four girls standing behind me. " I WANT to know what you did to this well!" A very annoying and angry girl said as she walked towards me, "I didn't do anything! You pretentious little shi-" I began to say, "Woh there, I think that's enough. Hi my name is Ruby Rose, that's Weiss, the blonde one over there is my sister Yang, and the one in the one in the bow is Blake." Ruby said, "I'm (y/n), and this is Kilala." I said, " OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?! IT'S ADORABLE!" She squealed as she grabbed Kilala. "C...can I have my fire fox back please." I said, suddenly I smelled something strange, 'What is this scent? Is it a demon, no not a demon.' I thought, "THERE!" I yelled as I jumped into the nearby woods.

"The hell is this thing?!" I shouted as a weird bear thing hit me back into the clearing, "A GRIMM!" Ruby yelled as she grabbed a strange object that somehow transformed into a scythe. "What are you waiting for draw your sword!" She said, I drew Tessaiga and slashed at the grimm, but the dull katana blade didn't even scratch the creature, suddenly a loud noise rang out from behind me, I saw the grimm fall to the ground dead. "W...what was that?!" I asked in shock, "Sorry, but it was about to kill you." Ruby said, "I've never heard anything that loud before!" I said, "Oh that was just my gun." She said, "What's a gun?" I asked, "Well umm it shoots things." She said, "So it's a bow." I said.

"For the last time it's not a bow!" Ruby said, "It shoots things, it fires weird arrows, its a bow!" I said, "Also what smells like cat? I've been smelling cat since we met back at the well." I said, "M... Maybe it's Kilala!" Blake said hesitantly, "No she's a fox." I said, "Welcome back girls, was your mission a success?" A blonde woman asked, "Well... we kinda sorta might have found someone." Ruby said, "And what did you do with them?" She asked, "Hmmm... I like the way you smell." I said, suddenly the woman smacked me, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! THAT WAS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE!" She yelled, "What did I do?! I was just trying to be friendly." I said.

"Well since team RWBY brought you here we will have to give you a check up. Come with me." The woman said, "Wait what's your name?" I asked, "Oh my apologies, I'm Glynda Goodwitch." She said, "Well nice to meet you Glynda, I'm (y/n)." I said as I followed her to the nurses office.

Glynda POV

"(Y/N) I NEED YOU TO SIT!" I yelled, suddenly the beads (y/n) was wearing glowed and then he was slammed into the floor, "Why...?" He said weakly, "Mother is supposed to be the only one who's supposed to be able to do that!" He said, "Are you Alright?" I asked, "Yeah, it'll take a lot more than that to really hurt me since I'm one quarter demon." I said, "Sure you are dear, sure you are." I said.