Chapter One: The New Girl

Carmen's POV

"Have you heard about her?", "do you even know her?". Yep the whole 2014 year was gonna be hell. I don't get it, like have you ever met a new girl. "Carmen Cortez, please head to the office." I herd over the load speaker...... What did I even do?, it's my first day how could i be in trouble. I was walking down the new wing of the high school towards the office where kids were running down the halls, screaming, and pushing, It was a jungle.

"Ouch" I'd dropped all my books. "Hey watch where your walkin" said the guy with a cute sarcasm, he was the one who had bumped into me. "I was looking but your the one who......" I stopped my self. The guy looked up. He was honestly the cutest guy I've ever met. I didn't know the earth could make something so hot. He had a perfect tan, brown hair, hazel eyes, and he looked about 5'7. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where the hell I was going." I giggled. "I figured, what's your name?" I was scared to answer him..... "Carmen, Carmen Cortez, but people call me summer because I'm tan, and you are.....?" I said in questioning. " the names Nick, Nick Reese, and I thought you were supposed to go to the office?" He said in his deep but not to deep voice. "Well I am, I just bumped into you tho." I said in sarcasm. "Here I'll show you how to get there." As he helped me pick up my books and put his arm around my waist And guided me to the office. I knew how to get to there, but didn't want him to take his hand away. "Here you are Ms.Cortez."nick said in his strong bold voice. "Thanks my night in shining armor" I said with a wink. We laughed.

As I headed into the office I herd talking. It was the dean of students and the "leader of our school" as he likes to call himself. "Ahhhh Ms. Carmen" "please come sit, sit" he said with hand gestures. "Mr.Oakly, am I in trouble?" I sounded worried. "No not at all.". He sounded reassuring. "Ms. Cortez, as you know I am the dean of students, as well as the sports director. I was looking at your records and they show you have ten and a half years of gymnastics, also five years of cheer, And yet your grades are always perfect. I was wondering if you were willing to join are 2014 cheer team?" He sounded in pep. "Uhhhhh idk Mr. Green, I guess I could. When are tryouts?" I asked in the politest way I could. "Oh honey you don't need to try out I already know your good. But practice will be tomorrow after school." He said in excitement. "Awe thank you, I won't let you down, but may I go now I'm going to miss my bus?" I said in fake concerned way.

After I got up I headed to the bus pick up. I started to board the bus when I looked over to see someone......

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Idk what I was thinking during this chapter. But gimmie ideas