Authors' Notes

So this has been a long time coming for me as I usually postpone showing my stories to the world. I'm a very critical person of my own writing that I tend to bury all my stories and just hope to grow the courage to post them someday. However, I realized that I shouldn't be afraid of criticism and embrace it since that is what I will always face as a writer. From now on I will embrace the flaws I have as of now and work on improving my storytelling abilities to hopefully inspire others to follow their dreams and amaze people with my tales that I have bottled up in my various universes. So now, from Earth REY141, I would like to share a tale that isn't entirely something that would change the course of this world but will certainly lead these characters to meet them sometime down the road. I'm glad to show a glimpse of this moment in history as what comes next will be intense and incredible. Before I reveal this story though, I would like to thank a very wonderful friend of mine who is incredibly intelligent, inspiring, kind, and beautiful in every way. She is the one that made me want to establish myself as a writer for the first time to people who I don't even know. We don't talk much or see each other a lot but always know that I have her in my thoughts all the time and pray she is doing well. So thank you for sticking with this boring and odd guy since freshmen year. With that, I dedicate this story to you M. This one is for you. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will be revealing a chapter for this story as I still am self conscious about my writing to reveal it all. So please enjoy!!!