My Messed Up Life

Where do I start its hard to say, but here in bed I cry all day. For the hate I get is bad enough, but when the world joins in it gets pretty rough. I've been to rehab in and out, this school year should be good but now I start to doubt. This is no story you should know it right away, too many share my fate today. Wheather you care or not is what you need to decide, because if you leave now you'll miss one heck of a ride. It started last year for no reason, my friends teased me but it turned into treason. They betrayed me and added insult to injurey, for they beat me and mock me while I try to overdose and be set free. Its hard without friends you see, my wrists and thighs are all scared from elbow to knee. In this world with no love is like being dead inside a machine, all the hate made me go from optomist to trying to hang myself with a belt polished to sheen. If you see someone like me tell them that their not alone, because the worst thing for me right now is no one says it in a meaningful tone. I feel unwanted and ignored, and I can't seem to get any love from even the lord. So I ask one damn thing that I need to be told the truth you see, why doesn't anyone stand up for me? They see it and they stand to the side, while all they do is make me while I'm dead inside.