The Awesomeness in Randomness

~The Problem~

Fake Friends

Okay so my first random topic is fake friends there out there. They always find a way to drain you emotionally or financially . It's up to you to find out if that's the case. They come in the form where they do have some friends they stick with but there always trying to " widen there circle" but they never really stay till the end.

There are also the ones who will help you in one or to minor jams but when big issues come up with sacrifices on there parts, it's hands up and a quick sorry. Some where there's. a voice telling you you don't need them but you can't bear to tell them off. So you're stuck in a jam. Well first figure out if there really a fake friend or just trying to keep you as an acquaintance. And remember if that's the issue it's not always your fault.well how to you know there toxic?First there always the ones to mock you but you still find yourself defending them

There always to busy to help. They always want your to help them but won't ever raise a finger. If that describes one of your" friends" check out - The Solution.

~The Solution~

Recognize the toxicity. "The first step is to recognize that the person is toxic," Figley tells WebMD, "or at least that the relationship is toxic. They might not be a toxic friend to others but they are to you."

Take responsibility. By continuing a toxic friendship, you're allowing your friend to hurt you, but you're also hurting yourself. "You have to take some degree of responsibility for the situation," says Figley, a spokesman for the American Psychological Association. "It's a pleaser personality -- you want people to like you, you want to get along, and it's hard to say no. But you can pay the price in one way by having toxic friends." So even though we want to help our friends and have them rely on us in troubling times, take responsibility for toxic friendships and how they make you feel.

Set boundaries. "Make good boundaries for yourself," says Berman. "Start taking better care of yourself and make your own self-care more important than pleasing the toxic friend. Say no when she asks you for something that you don't want to give, and call her out when she is mean or critical to you."

Talk to your nontoxic friends. "Talk to other people who may not have a vested interest in your toxic friendship," says Figley. "People who can give you an objective opinion regarding whether the friendship is salvageable and whether you can manage the toxic friend to neutralize the toxicity, or if you need to end the relationship."

Suggest professional help. A toxic friend might need professional help at some point to help her get her career, emotions, or family back on track. How do you approach such a touchy subject? "If you point out to your friend how she is treating you and ask her to stop, and she continues to do it, you need to take it to the next level," Berman tells WebMD. "Say to her, 'I know you are a good person, but maybe you want to seek help.' But keep in mind that if it has gone to that level, and a friendship is that toxic, it's going to be destroyed at some point anyway. Better you make an effort to help your friend address her issues."

End the friendship. "It's difficult to end a friendship," says Figley. "Breaking up with anyone, whether it's a spouse, love relationship, or a friend, is not fun. It's even more important in this kind of context. In contrast to a love relationship in which you recognize you aren't compatible, this type of relationships is hurting you."

-says Web MD.com

See if any of these helped don't forget to comment bye!!!!:)