Zaix

BOOK

First 6 then 9, a slave to the night he moved with ease as though time was on his side.
Laughter filled his lungs as Blood dripped down his lips, landing on the cement ground as though it was meant to be.
"It's going to be a night to remember" he danced around with a grimace expression. All the screams, cries and pleas warmed his heart.
"Don't worry" he chuckled "I'm just getting started"
"Please, please I have a daughter..." he remembered the woman, she looked so content and quintessential a few hours ago but looking at her petrified face it was as if she was a totally different person. It pleased him knowing how much fear he could disseminate.
"Please, mister I'm sor " he couldn't bear it any longer and with the slightest bit of movement, he amputated her head from the rest of her body then smiles.
"You're so evil" A soft voice uttered from behind him.
He recognized the voice.. how could he not.. it was his muse, his joy, and his infliction.
"Amara" he grins " it's been a while"
"It's been two days" she returned his grin
"Yet it feels like forever " he implied

They stare at each other for what seemed like hours

"how have you been?"

he chuckles "pretty amazing can't you tell?"

she watched as he spun around laughing while looking at his artwork in admiration. "what do you think?" he raised his hand and pointed at the bodies from left to right.

"it's..um.. impressive" she looked around in apathy

" impressive?"

"yeah"

"I'm leaving"

"what do you mean you're leaving? You have just returned"

"I know but I must be on my way. I don't like it here."

"Okay, then I'll come with you."

"NO! " she sighs "I am leaving.. alone, I want to be alone"
"But I" He paused "For how long?"

"I am bored.. bored with us"

"but I do not understand, have I done something wrong? What is on your mind?"
She looked up at the sky losing interest in the conversation
"SPEAK TO ME" he roared
She was startled by his outburst but turned and looked at him as if he was a stray she's refusing to take home.
"Goodbye Zaix"

"No Mara" and with that, she left him standing in the pouring rain tainted with the gallons of virgin blood he had spilled.