Prologue: The Dream

Hazel was laying on her bed on top of her blue cotton blankets. She was staring at her ceiling watching her fan blades go round and round. She could feel beads of sweat dripping down her temples, her har matted with sweat. It was one hundred degrees and only spring. Her heater had broken and her parents were gone for the weekend. Hazel was planning out her 17th birthday party in her head, which she predicted no one would come to.
It was Sunday and she just wanted the day to end. Although she hated school she would prefer school over sitting at home sweating her ass off in the spring heat. The time had passed faster then she would have expected it was four o'clock and she was waiting for her parents to come home. She got off of her bed and walked across her room feeling the fluffy carpet against the souls of her feet. She reached behind her TV and pressed the power button. The adult swim channel flicked on and as she turned around she heard the villainous laugh of Stewie Griffin.
She layed back down on her bed and closed her eyes.
She fell asleep and started to dream, it started with the black fading into a dull grey and she could feel wind whooshing past her face, almost convincing her it was real. She started to make out blurry shapes of buildings surrounding her and the figures of hundreds of people rushing towards her. She started to get so close to the people that she could make out their faces, she reached her hand out to touch their faces, as soon as she felt the soft skin of a mysterious man with a black hoodie on, everything went black and she could hear the blare of her alarm going off.

{the first chapter of my story! Let me know if I should continue it! If you somehow found me on here then welcome! Hope you enjoyed it so far, I know this chapter is short but I'm kinda busy rn.}