Well then.

Cottons little head starts to shake back and forth as he stares in the mirror, he was shirtless, standing in a chest binder and jeans,  staring at the lumps the tight material was trying to hide for him. "Why couldn't I of just been born an actual male?" He let's out a deep sigh through his parted lips, grabbing his black and white spotted joker t-shirt as he slips it on. "Todays gonna be one of those days?" He keeps talking to himself as if he was speaking to another human. His palms were pressed flat against the marble bathroom sink as it starts to softly vibrate, his dark blue phone buzzing with a text message as he slowly looks over, grinning as he sees who the culprit texting him was. He picks up the phone and punches in his code, opening up the texting app to see it was his boyfriend, Michael, Micky for short. ^Baby why arnt you answering my texts?^ ^Please tell me you arnt staring in the mirror again?^ ^I love you so much^ Theres multiple more texts along those lines and many people thought the second one was a bit creepy, but for cotton he thought it was adorble and it warmed his heart to the core to know that his boyfriend for three months now, cared so much about him.