1

~My name is Jahnise Beach Nathem.~

Moms P.O.V|Flashback~

'Slow down grab the wall, Wiggle like you tryna make your ass fall off!' The music blasted threw the speakers.

I slowly walk over to the nice looking Latino man sitting in front of the stage with a stack of cash in both his hands.

"Ay papi! Watch and Learn!" I said to him as it was my turn to get on the stage, I got on the stage and wrapped my legs around the pole, then dropping into a split.

"Damn!" the man said.

I twerked in his face and bounced on his legs. I could tell I was going home with him tonight. If I did I'd get paid double just to fuck him and dip.

He stood up and grapped my wrist leading my to the exit of the building.

"I can't leave yet! I need my things!" He wouldn't let go. I couldn't resist I wanted to fuck him. I got in his 2013 Lincoln and we drove to what I think was his house.

The house was huge! Windows everywhere, 6 car garage, flowers, and an American Flag.

"Damn papi! Your casa gives me pleasure." I said in my Dominican accent.

"Come on I'll show you to my room." He softly took my hand again and lead me to a big room with a red and black canopy bed. I started off my pushing him onto the bed and rubbing him up and down until I finally took his shirt off. I kissed his stomach from his neck down to his waist line.

I unbuckled his belt and started kissing his waist, until something extremely hard was against the rim of my face.

"Mmmmmmm." I said licking my lips. I pulled his underwear and pants down and threw them in the corner near by. I looked at his john and it had to be about 4 inches. I stroked 3 times before my mouth met with his cold skin.

2 minutes later.

He flipped me over so that I was face down, ass up.

He finally came, all in my mouth.

"Mmm!" I giggled a little.

"Shut up whore!"

"Papi!?"

"Don't call me papi! Now get out of my house!"

"Your just gonna kick me out after I sucked your small ass dick?!" I said as I grabbed my jacket and ran out.

"Don't come back bitch!"

"You'll regret this big time!"