What He Tweets when you break up

A/N: welcome to the first part of this book! Hope you enjoy these parts just as much as you did from the previous two❤️❤️- [tommosfavourite]❤️

Niall:
@NiallOffical: I promised @y/t/n that I wouldn't break her heart, and how I wasn't that "kind of guy" here I am trying to ask for an apology but knowing Y/n, she will never love me back for what I did. What I promised her. I broke the promise, first thing you should do when you date people DON'T BREAK THEIR HEART AT ALL!!

Louis:
@Louis_Tomlinson: I never thought that I would be this heartbroken..I hope that you're doing okay @y/t/n, she was truly special. She was my best girlfriend that I've had, she was just so caring,sweet, loving she was the best to come into my life. But I just threw it all away as if it meant nothing...but in reality it means a hell lot to me...I miss you Y/n I'm not going to be surprised if you don't come back to me...

Liam:
@LiamPayne: @y/t/n you might not give a shit right now, but I'm still deeply in love with you and I hope that you'll believe me when I say that breaking up with you was the worst choice I have ever made, I couldn't do anything since then. Please Y/n you're my life and without you I can't do anything...

Harry:
@HarryStyles: breaking up with someone is GENUINELY the worst feeling ever! I can't believe that I had the courage to break my poor girl's (@y/t/n) heart.. Y/n I am sooooooo sorry. Please forgive me please please please! You are the best thing that exists in my entire life! I love you so fking much💙 knowing that you probs won't see this Tears my world down, you mean so much to me. Seeing  you with somebody else, makes me feel useless. Baby I still love you..💙

Zayn:
@zaynmalik: I have never regretted anything so much in my life so much than I do right now. I had the most beautiful, amazing, funniest, best girl in this entire world her name is Y/N. I dated @y/t/n and it was the best decision I've ever made, but now this is the worst decision I've made. I broke both the girl's heart and mine in the process. I love and miss you dearly Y/n please come back...