winkign whicte sauce forgasms oh MU!!1!

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhey bro" Sans twirled into the shared living room, clearly ready to imitate that one cringy TikTok everyone knew. His smile grew ear to ear before Papyrus' l0ng arm reached out and slapped him.

"NO TIKTOKING IN THIS HOUSEH000LD" He screeched loudly as his long arm retreated back into its shell."WE'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE SPAGHETTI TODAY, YOU FISH."

Sans sniffed loudly, his feelings hurt. "Did you just call me--" a loud gasp-- "a FISH?" small tears got exhaled from his eyes. Papyrus ignored this, and slapped him once again, embracing his true inner elastigirl. What an elasti-hurl. He suddenly remembered he needs to elasti-curl his eyelashes. Maybe later.

"GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He scrooched.

"Okay bro," Sans said, throwing a suggestive wink in his brother's direction. He twerked his ass into the kitchen, a mere few feet away. Papyrus took in the glorious sight before him before he followed along.

However, when Papyrus arrived in the kitchen, Sans had already gotten his fat ass stuck in one of the kitchen pots he had carefully prepared. "WHyYyYY???!?!!?" Papyrus wailed in despair, throwing his arms up to the sky and praying to Jesus Christ.

Papyrus seized for a solid 5 seconds before collapsing into a ball and swiftly rolling over to the oven. Sans chuckled to himself as he saw Papyrus remembered his tip; rolling is always faster!!

"OKAY, WE START WITH THE SAUCE. WE NEeeeed... something... white."

"Dandruff?"

"NO YOU IMBECILEEEE! weEEEE need CARBONARA SAUCE!1"

"Are you sure we don't need... Something else?" Another suggestive wink. Papyrus was starting to get fed up with his brother's winking.

"SNAS, DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR EYE?"

"Maybe... you wanna come find out?" Snas winked once again, slamming his face into the spaghetti sauce for no apparent reason.

Papyrus took up his offer and slithered up into the air (even though he was a Hufflepuff). He strode towards his brother, almost knocking him over, and lifted him out of the pot he had gotten his lazy ass stuck in. He then meticulously examined Sans' face, noting the spaghetti sauce dripping down. "SANS, YOU DIMWIT. DON'T RUIN THE SAUCE!!"

"Maybe the sauce is ruining me." *insert comedic laughter effect*

Papyrus then reached forwards as a long snake tongue sliiiiithered out of his sk0ll, licking Sans' entire face in one motion, as his rough tongue was massive enough to cover his brother's puny face.

"O-oh!" Sans let out an involuntary voluntary moan. This face licking was making him excited.

"SANS WHAT THE CLUCK?!" Papyrus exclaimed angrily. "STOP MAKING RABID SQUIRREL NOISES!!!"

"Then maAke me." Sans whispered.

"YE SURE OK," Papyrus whispered back, throwing his brother into the oven and closing it. Sans moaned at the burns paining his backbone.

"Oof." Sans yelled as he felt his fragile bones start to crispen and cook. He should've drank more milk. Speaking of milk... "Papyrus!! I have the perfect topping for your spaghetti!"

"OH OKAY!!" Papyrus scrEAmEd cheerfully, inhaling his brother out of the oven and pooping him back into the pot, where Sans' thicc ass easily got stuck a third time. "WELL? WHAT IS IT?"

"This" Sans said as he immedietly orgamsed all over himself and the pot. He spasmed as his magical orgasming ecto-penis suddenly appeared. "Papy... I need more."

Papyrus swiped up the suspicious white sauce and dropped it into the spaghetti, tasting it. "PERFECT!!" He exclaimed. Suddenly, papyrus' body sh00k as his own large peen began to grow from his non-existant crotch.

"BROTHER.., CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW YOU MADE THAT SAUCE?" he bucked his hips seductively, eventually dancing to Shakiras Hips Don't Lie. That song started boosting from the hidden speakers in the walls.

"Ahh... my favorite sex song!" Sans wh0sp3red l0udl33.ada Sand shot up, pot still on his thicc ass, as he started to wave his hips along with the rhythm ;)))))))). He bent at the hip, bounced his ass, jumped in circles, twirled his spine, did the splitz, exploded, imploded, and broke all the bones in his body.

The dance was just too powerful.

Papyrus was over-cum with sensation of Shak0ra in his bones as he started to float up in the air. He could feel the whisper of god; Do it, my child. Release the white sauce. He saw a glimpse of the shattered remains of his br0th3r, and immediately, white sauce dripped out of all the openinings in his body. Inside his ribcage was a black hole, oozing out infinite amounts of the delectable liquid. He shuddered and di3d.

"Nice." snazz muttered. Sans magically rolled his broken bones in the sauce and magically plopped himself back into the pot. For the fourth goddamn time. And there were bone crumbs all over the goddamn carpet. "FUCK YOU SANS" Papyrus screamed from the afterl0ife.

Sans r0lled 0ver the spaghet and coated the stringy substance with the bone sauce mixture, making it the most delicious sp4gh3tt1 in the universe universe universe universe. Yummy.

...

"Welcome to flavor town."