Chapter 1

Sequel to 'A Bundle of Secrets'. Hope you like it!

Chapter 1

Nine months ago, everything Cameron Black had thought he knew had been turned upside down. In a single day, he had gained and lost a sister. He had been this carefree bachelor but then when he met a little girl who needed him, he didn't have think twice. Cameron and Jonathan had finally been reunited. They were still trying to figure out living as two separate people but things seemed to be going well.

He never imagined that he could act like a father or take care of a child but now... it was second nature, even more than his magic was.

"Cam'mon..." A tiny voice called out from the baby monitor, "Cam'mon..." Cameron stirred slightly as he drifted out of sleep. "Cam'mon..." The voice got slightly louder.

"Cam." Kay patted his chest lightly. He just held her closer to him. She smiled but shook him slightly, "Cameron. Babe. Farrah's calling you."

"Cam'mon."

Cameron ran his hand over his face and nodded as he slowly removed his arm from around her, "I got it. Go back to sleep."

He sleepily walked over to the next room where his niece was standing up in her crib. Two months after Shawn and Fiona's funeral, Kay and Jonathan managed to convince Cameron that Farrah could sleep in her own room. He scratched his head and yawned, "Hey Farrah."

She hopped slightly in her crib and held up her arms, "Cam'mon!" She giggled, "Up! Up!"

He took his niece in his arms and looked over to the clock on the wall, "5:32... Thanks for the extra half hour." The baby giggled again. "Okay, let's get you some breakfast Fare Bear."

"Bek'fast!" Farrah exclaimed as she clapped her hands.

Cameron held his index finger up to his mouth, "Shh... Aunt Kay and Uncle Johnny are still sleeping."

Farrah copied his action as Cameron smiled and shook his head. He went into the kitchen and placed Farrah in her high chair. The little girl had grown a lot in such a short amount of time. She had only grown about half an inch but her hair had grown a noticeable amount, her dark curls now resting on her shoulders. She also started speaking more, although she seemed to limit herself to one-word sentences.

An hour later, Kay came into the living room, already dressed. She saw that Farrah was mesmerized by the cartoon Cameron had put on for her. She had a bottle of milk in hand, although the little girl seemed to forget about it as the bottle began to slide out of her tiny hands. Kay rushed over and grabbed the bottle before it fell. "Good catch." Cameron said as he handed her a cup of coffee.

"Toddlers can be messy." She smiled.

"She's still a baby." Cameron insisted.

"She's toddles Cam."

"She waddles." Kay rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her much-needed coffee. Cameron took the bottle from her hand and placed it on the kitchen island, "Heading into work?"

"I still have time for some breakfast." She grinned as she took another sip of her drink, "Did Farrah eat?"

He nodded, "Cheerios like always."

"Did you have breakfast?" She asked putting her mug on the island next to her.

"No... but I'm not exactly hungry for food." Cameron smirked, placing his hands on her waist and pulling her in for a kiss. She grinned, cupping his neck with her hands allowing him to deepen the kiss for a moment before she pulled back, "What is it? I swear I brushed my teeth."