Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Y/N and this is mine and my husband's story.
It all started in high school. You see I was very popular in my school but there was a group of guys that always bullied everyone. They tried to bully me especially Hobi but I stood up for my myself and didn't let him.
"Hey you fat pig!!" Hobi shouted.
"For your information I'm not fat nor will you ever get to me so shut up." Y/N smarted off back.
"Y/N let's go" Wonho said concerned.
Then me and Wonho left for English class. Hobi was also in that class and I was not happy about it. He would always stare at me. Also I have a Boyfriend his name is Eunwoo and we have been together for 3 years. He makes me so happy! Me and him have a date today and I'm so excited!
Text Messages:
Unknown: "You need to watch out for your little boyfriend. He isn't who you think he is."
Y/N: "Ummm who is this?"
Unknown:" You will know soon."

"

My Hunny: "hey baby I'm sick so I can't make it for our date but take Wonhoo and have fun

My Hunny: "hey baby I'm sick so I can't make it for our date but take Wonhoo and have fun."
Y/N: "Okay I hope you feel better 😘"
Maybe I should surprise him and bring him his favorite soup. With that I went to the best soup place and bought some soup and some other things for him. As I arrived to his house I opened the door and went in. I heard weird noises from his bedroom so I went to check and see if he was okay. As soon as I opened the door my heart broke.... He was having sex with another girl. As soon as he noticed me he started begging and pleading for me not to leave him but it was no use I just left after saying.
"WE ARE OVER AND TO THINK I THOUGHT ABOUT OUR FUTURE WHEN ALL YOU WANT IS TO F*CK AROUND WITH OTHER GIRLS! I HATE YOU!" I then ran all the way back home until I bumped into someone and fell on my butt.
"Ouch!" Y/ N whined.
"Watch where you are going you
fat pig!" the stranger said.
That was no stranger that was Hobi.
"Sorry but maybe get out of the way next time." Y/N said.
"You was the one running. Were you crying?"
"No, I'm fine."
I ran home without another word.
"That was so fluffing weird." Hobi stated looking puzzled.