Bertholdt x Reader lemon-Colossal Cutie

THIS IS A BERTHOLDT FUBAR LEMON!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!! IF ANY ONE WANTS A DEDICATION JUST ASK^^ I'D BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO DEDICATE MY STORIES!!.

I'M ALSO WORKING ON A REINER LEMON AND MARCO^^.

((Warning: Contains sexual themes. Bertholdt and reader are 18+ Older.

You have been warned. Read at your own risk.))

You and jean have been dating since trainee years. Having a lot in common and a bond that you thought was ‘pure’ love. What you two had you believed was unbreakable. Jean was so sweet to you, respecting you, giving you presents when he could, get you extra food to make sure you were full.

Sneak into the girls dorm early in the morning just so you guys can have a stroll in the woods before training. He was just plain ‘perfect’ in your eyes.

You were quite shy, a good soldier and a wonderful fighter. Not to mention a looker. Every boy was envious of the two of you. If there was one boy that was the most envious, was the tall, lanky and quiet Bertholdt. He envied every fiber of Jean. Bertholdt knew he loved you since the first day of training. Seeing you not even falter nor flinch when Shardis would yell at you, you stood your ground with a firm face and clear voice. You were the complete opposite of Bertl, and yet he loved you all the same. About a year afterwards, Reiner helped him confess his feelings for you, but came to a heartbreaking reality when he tried to confess, Jean walked up, putting his arm around your waist and walking away with you, kissing you on the lips “accidently” in front of Bertl.

The more you two grew closer, the more Bertl felt sick, hurt and unconditionally angry. He wanted you. He wanted all of you. Your love, attention, body, soul. All the things that a monster like him doesn’t necessarily deserve, but oh so wants it badly anyways. Jean knew of Bertl’s feelings, and yet didn’t dare stop the teasing. He would dangle you in front of Bertl on purpose, asking Bertl if you looked beautiful, asked if your hair was much better down or not. And when Bertl would compliment, Jean would yank you away and leave. Mikasa has helped In some ways, casually would ask you to trade seats with her, so you would sit next to Bertl during breakfast etc., or ask to train with him. You were oblivious to Mikasa’s secret missions, and especially the silent feud between Bertl and Jean. You would strike conversation with the tall boy, complimenting his eyes, and would make him laugh. No matter, Bertl would deny his feelings when you ask, and tell himself to just be a good guy friend. It seemed the only way to have any contact.

As for you and Jean. When it came to kissing and hugging, it would not go further then that. You were too shy and nervous. Even though you loved him, you were a virgin, ashamed, but yet scared to lose it. You honestly didn’t know for sure if you wanted it from Jean. You have been thinking about it though. When you finally put it in perfect plan on how to make it as intimate and passionate, you left the girl’s dorm to look for Jean. Making it into the mess hall, you only met a fierce argument between two men. You closed the door and listened quietly. “You have no business messing with my girl you damn bean-stalk!!” That was jean’s voice. “Whatever man !! you have no right to dictate my life or (Name)’s. if we want to hangout we can and will!! You can’t control her on what friends she has and shit!! Stop being an ass jean and leave me alone!!” Bertholdt??? Cussing? Yelling? He was.. actually Angry. And he wasn’t hiding it either. You kept listening. “Shut up idiot !! I know how you really feel for (Name)!! you love her!! I know what you want. I ain’t going to let you have her.” You heard a crash. Your hands were shaking on the door knob. But you kept your ground. So, bertl loves you. He’s loved you since the ol’ trainee days. You mentally slapped yourself for not seeing it before. He was right, Jean was acting selfish lately, and kind of controlling.