Glitch

Hi my name is Jacky Millers. I was born in the good old U.S Missouri. I live with my dad since my mother got killed in a car accident. After that I drifted away from the other kids. I isolated myself.  I usually just hung around in my room. I soon began to watch anime. Mostly I watched music video's of Vocaloid. I loved it so much I started buying a lot of their products. Plushys, cosplay, even the MMD program.

        Later in my Vocaloid phase I went to a game shop in a nearby town in Springfield. I was browsing , seeing if they had anything in my taste. 

In one aisle I found a teen that looked pale and paranoid. He kept looking from left to right. He then looked at me. He slowly walked to me and handed me a game and ran. I looked at the game to see it was Project Diva game. Of course I was very happy. I had been trying to get one for ages. I went to the counter and found out that they didn't sell those kind of games, so I got it free. I quickly got home and popped it into the ps3. I played for hours on end. First I went to easy but slowly I went to extreme on the levels. I played for days, the only time I got up was to go to the bathroom or  to get food. I finally beat the all the game levels. But on the last song it said I unlocked a secrete new character named "Sono Ewill" I've never heard of this Voicaloid before. I then decided to use the character on some songs.         

                The character had short, shaggy black hair. Her eyes were bright lime green. Her outfit was Hatsune Miku  mixed  with punkish style. You know, skinny jeans and boots. Her arms were connected to the long gray finger less gloves. Kinda like Meiko.  Her nails where green matching eyes perfectly. She sounded  between Meiko and miku. She almost sounded like a real person!

        First couple songs were actually good. But when it went to Weekender Girl the song changed to a song that sounded familiar. I think it was Elfen Lied, Lillium! Yeah that was it! It kept going well but the screen froze and went black. It came back on but much more... darker and drepressing. She seemed like she was glitching. Then the T.V went black again. Slowly in blood red letters said 'They set me a flame because I was broken... But I wasn't broken... THEY WERE!'

                In a flash it showed Sono with weird symbols, like when you get a virus on a computer, on her arms and face.Her hair a very dark green. Her clothes looked scorched. But her eyes... where gone. Green liquid dripped from them as if she was crying.The scene changed to one of her walking down the hallway with a knife. She then went to Mikus room and I saw she was asleep. I wanted to run to my door but I was frozen in fear. 

                Sono's name came up and quickly went to the name Glitch. The character now named Glitch brought her  knife up and pounded it furiously onto Miku's chest. Getting red liquid everywhere. The same fate happened to the others as well. Death. Each one more gruesome than the last. I had finally taken enough and ran out of my room and outside screaming . The neighbors found me rolled into a ball. The asked what had happened and I kept  mumbled "That game". Mumbling became yelling soon enough. That day my pureness was crushed into distorted dreams. I was then soon put into a mental institution because I started hearing screams of agony in my head and I sometimes would mimic myself like I was on fire. And whenever I came home I couldn't sleep... because I would hear the song Lillium  would play through my room.

                         "Well at leas't I'm away from that game." as soon as I said that the lights flickered off and when they came back on she was there. The one who had put me here. Glitch. Fire consumed her whole body.

                "Breaking news. A girl named Jacky Millers was found dead in a alley, on which many children had been found there only to be dead by either being stabbed to death or caught on fire. If you know the subject who did these horrid acts please contac-"

A boy turned the T.V off and sighed. He then heard giggling. 

"What th-" the boy said but was cut off by three words of a girl with dark green hair.

"You...Need...Fixing~"