Thank you nurse

Thank you nurse

Request- Could you do an imagine with Josh since he works at the hospital and some kind of doctor role play or sexy nurse for her.

Hope u like it

Warning - SMUT.

Josh levison x reader

~~~~

You decided to surprise Josh by putting a sexy nurse outfit on. You both work at the hospital and your scrubs are definitely not sexy at all. You heard him turn the water off you went over to the door and striked a pose.

He opened the door and boy was he surprised.

"What's this?"

You slowly walked over towards him putting your hands out "you know it's your nurse here to give you a your daily checkup ."

He laughs while grabbing your hips "well it certainly is sexy."

"Oh yeah?" you bit your lip. "Just wait." pushing him on the bed you straddled him.

The full moon was coming so the sex was going to be pretty rough. "Open up" you said and he laughed kissing you after. You guys both ran each other's hands up and down your bodies. Your tongues explored each other's mouth barely having enough air to keep going. It was getting super wet and sticky. "I just took a shower."

"maybe I'll have to give you a sponge bath next."

You took off his towel leaving him bare.

"I think your clothes are going to have to come off to nurse." You unzipped the back of the dress letting it fall down throwing it off the bed so you both were now naked, except your hat.

"thank you nurse." Josh says. You started kissing his neck and he did the same. You were on top: "Your so hot."

He started massaging your boobs still kissing your neck, trailing down to your boobs

He started massaging your boobs still kissing your neck, trailing down to your boobs. He started sucking on your nipple then slowly going over to the other one, massaging your other boob. You lightly moan while running your hands through his hair. He trailed small kisses back up to your mouth, grinding and getting you ready for what was about to happen. You put his cock in you, with a small moan and you started going up and down.

His hips were moving in a circular motion and he thrust in and out, in and out. He was building you up for your climax as you were for him. You moaned things and clawed at his back. You could hear the bedframe hitting the wall. Knock knock knock.

"oh yeah faster." So he went faster and rougher. It was almost like someone was fisting you with a hammer but at the same time it felt great. He started kissing you again.

After a little he flipped you over putting his cock back in, making you wrap your legs around his torso. It was amazing and it was perfect how you two fit like a puzzle piece.

"keep going."

"say my name."

"J-josh." In and out and in and out. Finally you reached your climax and starting cuming. "Uuuuhhhhh." You held onto his shoulders. Now it was his turn.

He puts his forehead to yours and grunts lowly as he fills you with warm cum, his hips stopping as he fills you up. You moan a loud "uhhhh" which satisfies him. He lays down next to you, both of you panting. "That was amazing nurse."

"it was."