chapter I

It was normal day on Jump city of San Francisco. It was peaceful today, everything seem right. There was letter T tower in island, and it stand for Titan Tower.
There were 5 superhero well actually it teen superhero. Call their self 'Teen Titan', there was half human and half robot, green boy, spirit girl, alien girl and sidekick boy.

The first hero is Cyborg, he was busy with his car, T-car, which is it called.
While it was probably fixing because damage last time.
The second hero is Raven, she was in her dark room forcing on her power middle of meditate. She was demon human form but sometime she needs to be calm her anger or stress.
Third one is Beast Boy, he green but usually change whatever animal he choosing for fighting. He was in his mess room and playing his video game of course.
Fourth one is Robin, he staring at window probably saw the city. And yet he was probably frustrating about last time. He remembers that the whole team was find out that he was join Slade side but until his friends were determine for him and will always be with him. And he was only one that whole team needed him know as leader. His friends help him fight Slade but they lost him.
And but last but not least the fifth hero is Starfire. She was alien girl known as Tamaranean. And yes she is princess on her home planet.

Everyone seem be busy but expect Starfire, she have nothing to do since her pet's, Silkie, was taking a nap by laziness. So her idea pop out of her mind and went to living room.
As she goes to hallway and toward to door. As door open by self, let Starfire head to living room. As she find Robin by window and goes toward him.

"Greeting Robin, how was your day?" Greeting to him. Robin was still stare at window.

"Star am not in mood" he said as try not to look at her.

"But we could hang out each other so that way make you feel better" she ask. Robin let out sigh and say
"Star I said 'am not in mood' and frustrating right now so leave me in peace." Starfire let out sad sigh and left out living room while she floating.
Now Robin was all alone and quiet in living room.
Meanwhile, Starfire was in rooftop and need fresh air.
"Everyone is quite busy today and I have nothing to do" Starfire said.
She seem alone but someone spy on her. And she is not alone.
Someone was seem to spy on her, and it was one of Slade ninja robot.

Back at the lair, Slade sitting his throne while he watches his ninja was spying on Starfire.
His eye were nerrow and curious about that beautiful girl.
"Starfire, the tamaranean, she was not ordinary human but the alien.
She lives in her home planet call 'Tamaranean.'  She was princess back at her home planet. Her power was star blast and even she will shoot in her eyes sir," said the lady.

Which it made Slade got idea,
"Hmm Starfire, Robin friend" siad Slade. "Pardon me sir" says the lady.
As he push a button that close to his throne chair side.
Meanwhile, back at the rooftop of  Titan tower, the robot was still holding of the edge without Starfire notice.
Starfire was holding both of her hand and thinking about to do something.
All sudden, something sting her on the arm. As she take a look at it and grab a needle bullet.    
Whoever needle her which made her mad. As she turn around and notice is that one of Slade's robot, so she throw it to floor. As she about to get ready of attack it but she felt dizzy right now.
Now she felt unconscious, as she faint and fell on ground.