Me and P

We sat there in his grand family room, basking in the sunlight that radiated through the window. The Television was turned to one of the assorted housewife-mesmerizing, daytime cable programs. His wife, Robin, was driving home from a public book reading. Her self-help book had recently won a spot on the New York Times Best Seller's. She tried her best to be as acclaimed and influential as her great husband. Though her efforts never seemed up to par. Being a world renowned doctor has its challenges. He tried to tone down his more extravagant behavior whilst she was around, but hiding who he really was had took a great toll on him. I made sure he knew that he could always be himself around me. From those promises, an unlikely companionship was formed. I helped him be himself, and he helped me. Ever since my husband died three years ago, I always felt this animal and natural affection towards him. He gave me what I so desperately needed, and he pleased me when the void of my husband's touch needed to be filled. He placed his hand on my thigh, almost grazing my member. "Robin won't be home for an hour, the drive from L.A is going to be exploding with traffic". I respond to him shakily, letting my nerves get the best of me "What should we do Doctor?". He lifts me and carries me to the bedroom. I take off his suit jacket and unbutton his white business-casual shirt. The hour that proceeded, was filled with a raging unbridled affair, just as promised. We knew as soon as we both felt the explosive climax that one feels in these type of taboo and secret whims, that we would not speak of it. At least not until the next time our animalistic urges took control of us. We quickly got dressed, just in time too, as Robin was walking up the 5 flights of stairs to his bedroom. As we are walking down, our paths cross. "What are you boys up to?" Robin interrogated. "We were just playing foosball" he quickly responded, almost as if he rehearsed it. We walk down the extra three flights of stairs to and enter the Doctors garage. We get into his 2006 Prius, his personal choice as it is eco-friendly. As we drive to the studio, he kisses me. His facial hair tickles and makes me chuckle. He smiles warmly at me. Our forbidden love must be hidden now, until our next meeting. We enter the tan brick building. I go sit in the audience while he gets ready for the camera. The Dr. Phil show is about to begin, and where would it be without it's genius host, Dr Phil McGraw. There are stains from my fluid still on his suit jacket, and when he notices he looks at me out in the audience. I receive that warm smirk only the good doctor can give me. I close my eyes and wait for our next affair, for patience often brings fine things.