part 1

Why do I have to go to this school for rich people when I am a 'poor person' to the rich spoiled kids at this school. AND Its pink oh God I might die. Who in there right Minds would paint a INTIER school pink?!?!?
(Athor~Chan: Tamaki father)
Welp I need to get to class were is the main office so I can get my schedule.

   ~sometime later~
Okay I found it....... I am 15 minutes late....  GOT TO GO FAST GOT TO GO FAST GOT TO GO FAST GO FAST GO FAST GO FAST GO FAST GO FAST

    Made it.... * knock knock* "Come in" I open the door and walked in. "Oh welcome. Class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself."Why do I have to introduce myself???..... Fine " H--hello m-my name i-is Panda R-Rosepetel..." dangit I stuttered. "Go sit behind mister Fujioka. mister Fujioka raise your hand." A ma- no a woman raised hes/her hand. I go and sit down in my spot. "Hello my name is Haruhi Fujioka it is nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too....."

     ~after school~

I started to pack my bag but was soon dragged Away by two oranged hair boys. "Let me go please" "No we have to take you to your boss." I was dragged to Music Room 3. Then the two orange haired boys open the doors. "Welcome~" 6 boys said. But the light is blinding me. I can't see them.

      Few moments later~
I CAN SEE AGAIN. "Oh It's rust the twins" What no it's not.... what I forgot I look like I'm five. Kill me now. "I am right HERE!!!!!" I get out of they hold and walk in front of them. "Welcome princess." The blonde one said and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Oops I tuned in to a baby panda.... RUN I go and hide under the table. "Where did she go????" Then the sheet was lifted. I see Kyoya my best friend. "Kyoya they want to eat me..:("
"They are not going to eat you panda. Now come out." I crawl out from under the table and hug kyoyas lag. "Kyoya how do you now this girl??" The rest of the club asked. "She is my childhood friend." I shake my head yes in response. "NO WAY YOU TWO ARE  TWO ARE FRIENDS!" "We aren't friends Kyoya?" My eyes began to water. "Of course we are friends panda."

   "So CUTE you have to join The host club!!!!" The blonde one said and spun me around. "Help Kyoya!!!" Kyoya grabbed me out of his hands. "Panda do you want to be a hostess?" Kyoya said to me "s-sure.." I said blushing "You need a type let's see....... RERFECT you can be the shy and timid type." But-fine "Okay!!" I said with a closed eyes smile. "Everyone in your places club is about to start!!!" Kyoya said and the host Club got in there places. Me not knowing where to go I held on to kyoyas leg. "Welcome~" we say together. "Today we have a new member. Her name is panda. She is the shy and timed tipe."

  "H-hello everyone..." I say behind kyoya. " Kawaii!!!" Some of the girls joined me at my table. "Why did you the join The Host Club Panda~Chan?" "Because kyoya is here.." I said with a closed eyes smile. The girls didn't say anything. So I went to Kyoya and grabbed his sleeve. "I think I broke the girls." I said in tears. "Its okay there not broke panda." Kyoya said to me and patted my head. "KAWAII~" The girls at mine and Kyoyas table said. Which scared me. I hide behind Kyoya.

"Sorry we will have to cancel today sorry lady's." A lady with brown hair came in. And insulted everyone except for Kyoya and me. I don't think she's noticed me yet. "What about her?" The twins pointed out as everyone looked at me. "She will have to leave the host Club." Renge said. 'No I can't leave' I fell to the floor in tears "No THERE NOT HERE okay panda there not here I PROMISE YOU THERE NOT HERE!!!" Everyone and mean EVERYONE looked worried cuz they have never seen Kyoya in such a worried state not even Tamaki.

  "Luna..." was all I could say. " I will take her home." Kyoya said as he picked me up. "Is she okay?" Renge said " you've done enough already Renge." The twins said together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not going to let you know what's going to happen next. Cuz I'm an evil hoe. By the way why Kyoya was screaming is because Panda was experimented on and her twin sister died her whole family died actually and Kyoya new this and she was having a memory so he had to help her the kind of made a contract. If you get that I love you.

   Bye loves~♡