Almost (oneshot)

Alfredo Alfamirada and Miriam Alfamirada had a child and they named her Sahara Alfamirada. Sahara is a beautiful child, smart, soft personality and a happy child. She has her mother's eye that is an upturn and the lips that are full, she has her father's gray eyes and the nose that is narrow. She looks like an angel sent from above because of her long brown wavy hair. She's a happy child and everyone likes her, other children wants to be friends with her because of her beauty and attitude. When Sahara turned 13 everything has changed. Her mother and father separated that makes her father addicted to gambling, they had lots of debt that turns their company bankrupt. Sahara didn't want to be with anyone because of what happened, she became quiet and isolated with others.

Until Stephania came to her father's life, everything about her father went good but Sahara didn't seem to be happy with it, but she has to, for the sake of her father's happiness. She knows what kind of people the Dela Vegas is, Stephania her stepmother and her stepsister Alexa is treating her well if her father is there but when he's not around they treat her like a maid.

When Sahara turned 16, her father died to an accident that makes her vulnerable. When her father died, her father wants her to manage their company but then her stepmother didn't agree to it because she's only 16, instead, her stepmother will be the one to manage the company but when she turns 23 and she graduated, she will manage the company already.In order for the company to rise again, there is a one thing that Stephania needs to do, because she is the new CEO and of company she has to make her daughter marry that son of Elizabeth and Rafael Morveda in order for them to pay their depth but Alexa doesn't want to because she has a boyfriend and she loves him, so she didn't agree with it. And Stephania planned to make Sahara pretend that she is Alexa and marry the son of Elizabeth and Rafael in an illegal age, they will process the things make everything about Sahara fake and make her Alexa. Sahara didn't have a choice but to agree to it, for the company to be in its best way again.And the day came, Sahara needs to go to Morveda's house and stay there until they got married. There will be an Engagement Party that will be held at Morveda's house the day when she arrives.

Sahara sigh as she looks outside the car. She's so nervous, she doesn't know what to do, instead, she just took asleep to calm her down.

After an hour she woke up when she felt that the engine of the car is slowing. She rubs her eyes and prepared herself.

So, this is it. Everything's gonna start. I need to be careful with my actions.

I went out of the car and calm myself before going inside the mansion.

When I reached the front door, I pressed the doorbell until someone opened the door that I think is one of the maids.

"Hi, I'm A-Alexa" I smiled awkwardly

"Miss Alexa! So you're the fiancé of Sir Zach?" The maid asked

"Ahmm, yes?"

"They're waiting for you inside, come in"

I nodded and walked in.

The interior of the house is so nice and big, I think it's a Spanish design. I also saw some picture frames hanging in their wall, some are paintings, some are family pictures.

"Miss Alexa, this way," the maid said

"Ahh, sorry" I was so distracted by the designs of the house.

I don't know where are we heading until we reached the garden and I saw a couple and an old woman that I think is the Morvedas.

The old woman went to me and hugged me.

"Alexa, dear! At last" the old woman saidI hugged her back

"Come and sit with us" the old woman smiled at me and I sat down.