Prologue

"Ms. Villa Fuego, one more question please!" the reporters keeps on bugging me since this morning and it's irritating, but I have to be calm for it will affect my work.

"Guys, please let Cassy have her peaceful walk to the office first. I understand you guys that you are all curious about the sudden decision but we're going to have a press con tomorrow, might as well save your questions for her." Fima shouted to the reporters.

Thank god for this girl, atleast mababawasan ang nasa utak ko. Fima is my bestfriend here in France and yet became my own talent manager as I entered showbusiness.

"Whoo, guards can't just stop them. Good thing we're still able to pass through." she wiped her sweat forming on her forehead. I chuckled.

"You don't have to do that, Fie. We all just have to ignore them for awhile. I just don't understand why they are so excited and came here in abrupt." I rolled my eyes on her making her pout.

"You're such a bitch, Cass! Just be thankful I cradled my precious body for you."

"Thank you, Fie."

"Aysh, such a nice friend."

"Fie, you forgot I am your best friend." and then we both laugh while entering the elevator. As the elevator opened again, it revealed the floor where the office of Mr. Stuart lies, the president that handles my contract in the showbusiness.

My guards opened the double doors for me and I stepped in eyeing each of the people sitting around. Trevor, secretary of Mr. Stuart pulled a chair for me and for Fima.

"Good morning, everyone. Good morning, Mr. Stuart." I greeted.

"Good morning, Cassy." Md. Stuart replied with a French accent. Actually, nervousness is hitting hardly in my system but my decision is final. Everyone in the room are looking at me intently like they are watching and waiting for my action and words to say.

"Sorry for the sudden decision." I said. "I know that most or maybe everyone, right here in this very room are very disappointed with me. My contract has ended here and I think it's already time for me to go back to my country."

Mrs. Callum cut me off. "Why all of a sudden you decided that way? Are you not satisfied with how much money you are earning, Cassy?"

"Not that way, Mrs. Callum. Everyone, I want you all to know that I am going back to Philippines but I am still going to continue doing showbiz. Why are you guys against it, by the way? My contract with your company has ended four days ago." I frowned a little.

"Ms. Cassiel Lorenzo. You and everyone in this room knows that your name is a big impact to everybody particularly to teens and ladies. When the TV says, Cassiel, almost everybody will turn their heads on you. You are a big part of our company that's why we don't wanna lose you." Mrs. Stuart said giving emphasis to my showbiz name.

"Excuse me, may I interrupt?" we all turned our eyes to Fima.

"Go ahead, Fima." Mr. Stuart

"Cassiel, is really an undoubted famous actress of all time, as her best friend and also her manager, I also want to speak in behalf of her to let you see the bigger picture."

"Your point?" Mrs. Francois asked.

"Cassiel has been a very good talent in your company since then, we never doubted her for her loyalty when it comes to FTC. Many years of working for all of you, I think, it's already enough. She wants now to go home and live with her mother in her homeland, besides, you don't have a say already on her decisions since she doesn't have a contract signed with you now."