1.

It all started on the year of 2016 a curse befell our college that's what we all thought. A single sight of her could make you tremble but anyway it's college and who gives a 'F' about urban legends. We are just over excited teens and first of all lemme introduce myself "my name is Tshering and it's been over a month since I came to college" my Seniors were telling me about the legend that once you enter that room you shall never leave even if you wanted to and I laughed it off .
I had met some cool new people who were into games and anime like me but there was one guy who was different, I don't know why but he had an aura to himself he could talk to anyone and almost make conversations to anyone, his name was Chitiz and he wasn't a terrorist (just kidding).
I had some few friend, Samuel and Abhishek who never left each other's side they were like the the best buddies and were friends since school.
Our classes usually got over by 3 and we never did sit after that.
But one day we did and that's the story I'm about to tell you. When you enter the urban legend and see it for real.
It was 5 pm and me any my other 3 friends were playing games and downloading stuffs online and a knock was on the door and it opened.
It was our programming teacher
Mr. Zigmee and he asked us "why are you all here?", And Chitiz said "sir* we're here to download some movies."
He replied "but it's time for 'it' to return y'all should head home."
We were more than amused that even our teacher believed in those bullshit and we went home that day and a strange text came to me, there  was no phone number it was just a plain text message saying "HELP!!".I deleted it and started my chores and I again got the same message again.
I got scared for a second and again thought this could be a prank by some hackers.
I couldn't sleep that night but all I could do was think about that text message.