Teaser

Hey guys,
You all have read my another FanFiction “Senior Jeeju Soulmate”
I'm taking the theme here too, Pragya being Abhi’s Saali and then how they end up as life partners, in a different angle.
This is an one shot, and now I'm updating the teaser.
Hope I won’t disappoint!

Two sisters, their life revolves around each other’s happiness and fulfilling their dreams.

Shivanya, the elder Arora sister, works at IT Company. Her world is her younger sister Pragya, more than a sister, she is her daughter alike. She lived for Pragya.

Pragya, the younger fun loving Arora sister, studying her final year engineering, placed in another IT company, waiting for her college to get over.

These two sisters life blessed with that man’s entry. He hopelessly became the support for both of them, also became the love life of Shivanya. Abhishek Mehra, the Manager of the IT Company where Shivanya works.

This trio has everyone’s heart, craziest trio. Pragya admired her sister and Abhi a lot, the way they loved each other and been each other’s support always inspired her.

What gonna happen in next second is the unpredictable game of life, that is how these trio’s life changed after that unpredictable incident.

How Pragya Abhi Shivanya’s life gonna face this roller coaster ride, is this one shot.

Teaser

Scene 1

Pragya was sitting in the bench, in one side of the park, whereas on the opposite side, Shivanya and Abhi was sitting and discussing things. Pragya was busy preparing her revision notes, as her semester is nearing and she need to score good marks, because once her semester are over she need to join her job.

On the other side of park,

“I can understand your situation Abhi, but I need to think about Pragya, once she steadies herself, I don’t have any objection to get married” Shivanya says holding Abhi’s hand

Abhi sighs and looks at the direction where Pragya was busy reading her notes, he then looks at Shivanya, “I promise you, Pragya is my responsibility too! We can ask her to stay in my home itself. You know Daadi won’t object it”

“Pragya has to agree for that”

“I will convince her to stay in my home after our marriage. You know right she never refuses my words” Abhi says encouragingly

“If she agrees I have no problem. I will be happy if she is in front of my eyes because if she didn’t agree now, then she has to stay in my home alone. After marriage I will be staying at your home and keep on worrying whether she is safe or not and…” Shivanya worries while Abhi stops her by keeping his finger on her lips

“I said right, I will take care of Pragya, she will be my responsibility and I make sure she is happy and safe too in our home. That fine?”

Shivanya nods knowing his words, if he says something, he would do it for sure. He is not a man of promising in rush or giving false hope. He takes time to think and then decide. If he decided this then she can blindly believe him, he will take care of them.

“Then tell your Daadi I'm ready to marry you” she says pinching his chin

Abhi wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulls her close “That’s what I waited to hear from you. Be ready, next week at this time you will be Mrs. Mehra” he says kissing her cheek.

Shivanya smiles and sees Pragya ‘You're my only happiness and then only Abhi. Today he gave me the hope that you will be his responsibility after our marriage. I wish you stay happy and he fulfill his words then only I can live peacefully Pragya. From childhood I never let you suffer for anything, now Abhi will take care of that’

Abhi and Shivanya walks to Pragya to share the happy news to her.

Scene 2

After 3 years,

He grips his hold on her shoulders, pining her to the wall, while his eyes reflects his utmost pain and hurt, “The pain you already giving me isn’t enough and you want to hurt me more?” he shouts tightening his hold

Pragya cries “I didn’t do anything, it was…”

“Shut up! Just shut up! Having you in front of my eyes always hurts me. Every time you remind me that Shivanya isn’t here with me. Already you took her place in this family, and are you trying to take her place in my life too?” Abhi asks pushing her by relieving his hold while she hits the wall crying hardly

“I will never and ever think as such” she cries

“I had a little pity on you and gave you the comfort but you took advantage of it, my family decided everything and now you're trying to take advantage on me too?” he asks in a disgusting way and continues “That’s why…. That’s why you got ready up in the same way as Shivanya use to be! So that I can get weak in front of you and you could….”

Before he could complete the sentence Pragya kneeled in front of him, folding her palms together with her vigor tears, “Please I'm not that cruel, I'm not that cheap to do all this…. I never thought to take Di’s place in your life. And I don’t have even a pinch of strength more to bear the hurt you're giving me now” she burst out into tears, because she chose this path and now she couldn’t handle it since his hatred was more which she didn’t imagine of, that too for the mistake which she never did intentionally

His gaze softens seeing her crying in front of him, as same as the day when she cried for her sister. She continues “You may know Di for past four years and your love for her is this deep, then think about me, she is my only world and you think that I'm taking her place in your life, how could you think me so low, how could you?”

Not able to see her in this broken state, he could sense that she was indeed saying the truth. More than him, Pragya loves Shivanya, she witnessed how much they were deeply in love, so there is no chance Pragya taking advantage of him, in this three months of their marriage life, his second marriage life with Pragya, she never tried anything to bring him close to her, she behaved as same when she came into his life, but he ignored, ignored her completely.

He walked out of his room, not able to see her crying. In the corner of his heart she was still the fun loving care free Pragya who would make every situation memorable, but now he had changed her into a closed, insecure girl, his current name sake wife.

While he stepped he saw the whole mansion was decorated and he sees his Daadi walking here and there to check the decoration,

“Daadi what special, suddenly decorating the home?” Abhi asks looking around confusedly

“Abhi, acting in front of me? today Pragya’s birthday naa, so we are planning for the celebration” Daadi says looking around “Also at this time Pragya would have got ready by the dress I gave her, the same dress which I used to give Shivanya”

Abhi’s face completely went pale knowing that it was Daadi’s idea and he had cruelly blamed Pragya and hurt her on her birthday, closing his eyes he mentally apologized Shivanya ‘I'm sorry Shivanya, I hurt her on her special day and I don’t how I gonna make up for this’

To be continued…
Soon I will update this one shot also the other one shot too!
Keep waiting. This time I make sure I will update soon

With love,
Abhigya