The Fallen One

Justin ( p.o.v )   

                                                                                  "wait up Becky! " i yelled "come on we're gonna be miss it " Becky yelled back at me.I ran faster,and Becky  finally stoped running "where are we going anyway ?" I asked trying to catch my breath.                                                                                                                                                           Becky (p.o.v)                                                               Did he really forget where we're  going     (sigh) " look up " i tolded Justin,Justn looked amazed " we are watching the shooting stars,remember " it was just the  two of us there, "the stars look beautiful,dont they " i said. We glarde up at the beautiful  night sky. There was  one star that looked like it was coming tord us " um... that star look like it's coming this way "i said tarifed "hit the deck!" Justin yelled pulling me to the growned with him.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ikaros  (p.o.v.                                                                                 "Hello, master" i said bowwing down to Justin "who...me?" Justin said confused.   Becky looked confused "w-who are you"becky asked  me "im a pet class angeloid,type Alpha,Ikaros " i explained to Becky "a what?" They both said confused."Master will you take me in?" i asked Justin "um i guess".                        

Ikaros (p.o.v)

We all were walking to Justin's house "so your an angeloid from the sky" becky asked i nodded yes"this is going to be great,another girl finally,lets go shoping,the store should still be opened,lets go"becky dragged me with her "we'll see you later Justin!"becky yelled.

  Justin (p.o.v)

I unlocked the door and went straight to bed i shut my eyes and fell a sleep.

Becky (p.o.v)

Becky~pick what ever you want Ikaros

I graped clothes for Ikaros to wear

Ikaros~becky why are we going shoping

Becky~Because you need clothes Ikaros,you cant keep that on

8:00~8:30

We left the store and went home

Becky~bye see ya tomorrow

I got inside and went to Justin's room and watched him sleep.

(Angeloid's aren't able to go to sleep)

9:00 a.m.

Becky~Justin get up we're going to be late to class,get up Justin,Get Up !

Justin~Im up becky,Ikaros stay here till i get back.

It all will continue in the next chapter.