Hero x Wither x Brine x Enderdragon

Hero x wither x brine x Enderdragon : I will never love again.

(Wither pov: )

I can't believe my two brother's are dead.

My phone began to ring I picked it up seeing its Brine, I set my phone back down I don't want to talk to anyone. I sit on my bed sobbing and sulking in my own depression and pity my wrist and fist all blood from cuts and bruises. Damn I should had said that I loved them before my older brother Ash and younger Alex went to the store. More tears poured down my checks my eyes were red , my cheeks were stained from all the tears , I was starving but I felt num. I feel so useless and pathetic it's been an half of month it feels like years since I last saw them. I can't remember when I last took an bath or eat.

I heard an loud bang in my door , I didn't bother getting up from my bed to get it I just cried and sobbed more waiting for who ever to leave or just I don't know anymore.

My heart was broken again this time it was the love of my life Enderdragon. He rejected my love, all my family is in the grave. Will I go to hell? Or go somewhere else. Damn I don't know.

The knock just didn't stop. My sanity was slipping away from me. I only have nightmares after my brothers died so I don't sleep or at least try not to.

"WITHER OPEN UP! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!" ??? Screamed and kept on banging on the front door, who's voice was that? I don't know. I voice keep saying it's no one. Just get an gun and die. The other was saying that I wanted to go insane.

I screamed and cried more hugging my self. "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!!! I Don't want in my head! PLEASE SHUT UP!! " I screamed I cried and cried. I punch my wall making my fist bloodily again some of my cuts open up again , my eye's were burning with more tears ran down my face.

I heard my front door being kick down, I didn't care anymore. Why did this happen.

If I didn't love I didn't have to feel this way. That's it I will never love again.

I cried more and more feeling alone, I was scared about life but if I didn't show my true feelings then no one will see me so pitiful. More tears ran down my face when my door to my bed room was kick down.

Hero was standing looking pretty angry.

"Wither what the hell!? You haven't been out of the house ever since your brothers died. You stink really bad when was the last time you took an bath or freshen up a bit! Gesh! Get up! " Hero said pulling me out of bed by my wrist. "WHAT THE FUCK!? IS THAT BLOOD!?" Hero screamed.

"It's huh? Nothing. I just huh.... Kinda . " I laughed awkwardly pulling my hand away. Walking to the bathroom.

"H-Hey! Where are you going!?" Hero yelled.

"Taking an bath. Your happy to join if you want. " I said I was only joking about the last part.

"WHAT!!!!!! Why!? WOULD YOU ASKED THAT!?!?!?" Hero screamed blushing.

" what? I was only joking about if you wanted to join me. " I said looking back at him.

"Oh you were? " hero said.

"Yes." I said walking in my bath room locking the door starting the bath and relax for once after my brothers death.

~time skip an hour later~

I finished my bath and rapped and big fluffy white towel around me.

I unlocked the door and walked out to see Hero flustered up looking away.

"Hero."

"Y-yeah?"

"Get. Out ."

"U-Uh? Why???"

"I need to put cloths on and to your still in here."