Chapter 1

It was a rainy day. I sat in my room and looked out of my window. I felt very lonely! My recent boyfriend just dumped me. I felt the pain in my chest.

He had cheated on me, and even though he was the unfaithful one, he was the one who dumped me.

I would never see him again! Never ever again!

I felt the tears come to my eyes. I wiped my eyes. I'd never really loved him, but right now I felt heartbroken. He had been my first and only boyfriend.

I looked a round my room. It was one big mess. I had to do something about it.

I pulled myself together and started the cleaning. It took a long time and was a big and boring job.

After getting the vacuum cleaner I started organizing my clothes. I remember buying it, but right now I thought it was hideous. No matter what I wore, I thought I looked ugly. I was short and fat! Or so my old boyfriend kept telling me.

Another text beeped in. It was from him. David! I wouldn't even read it. I knew exactly, what it would say.

I felt the pain in my chest again. "Don't think about it!" I kroat telling myself. "It won't do any good for you! He was just an idiot, and nothing was your fault!" But it was hard to believe. Especially when the mean texts kept coming in!

"No this is way to stupid!" I was aware of that, but I couldn't stop thinking about that, as long as I was in here.

I had to get out!

(A/N Hey all Directioners! I really just wanna share my dreams about 1D with you, 'cause I know, that you guys will understand.

Sorry about the short chapter. They'll get longer and better!

Don't forget to vote and comment!♡ I love you guys♡)