Your Everything I Want

Chapter 1:

Talia POV

-------------------------

The light shined through the window. It was a bright morning and I had no attention to get up and getting ready for school so I pulled the cover on top of my head and fell back asleep.

My mom came running in my room and placed my breakfast on my desk. I moaned as she told me to get out of bed. She ran out of the room with another platter of food for my step-brother.

I lay back down and stretched before getting up. I didn't realize that I fell back asleep until my step-brother knocked on my door and said 'morning ugly beauty'. I got up and slammed the door in his face. He can be such an idiot.

I walked to my window and opened it to breath in some fresh air. I walk back to my closet and started to pick out my cloths for an other day in school. I decided to go with a pair of black rip jeans from Rock&Republic and a light black tank top. I jumped in my converse and walk to the bathroom.

I went through my makeup and grabbed my black eyeliner and drew a line on my eye. I squeezed some lipgloss out of the tube and dabbed some on my lip. I quickly brushed my hair and ran back to my room and popped a piece of bread in my mouth. I drank down my orange juice and ran downstairs with my bag, grabbed my jacket and went outside and got in my car.

Jason POV

-------------------------

My alarm went on. 7:15. I don't want to go to school. Anyway, I got up and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and look at myself in the mirror.

The only person thats in my mind is her. Talia Mills. The most beautiful girl that i ever laid eyes on. My best-friend. Yet she didn't know. 13 years of friendship and 2 years of loving her. And here we are, last week of school until summer and the last one, before senior year. I need to tell her this week before its too late.

I rinsed my mouth and slid on my jeans and my Linkin Park shirt. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. The maid just finish cooking breakfast and i was hungry. She slid the plate on the table and i started devouring the eggs and bacon with the side of pancakes.

I walk back upstairs and got my bag. I took out my vans from my closet and put them on. I grabbed my phone to check my messages.

1 New Message from Talia Wills :]

'morning J. :D i hope u slept well. ill c u at skool. love you <3

I pressed Respond and texted her back.

To: Talia Mills :]

thx, i did, c yea at skool. love you too

I slid the phone in my pocket and walk back down stairs. I took the keys for the black mustang. Time to go to school.

Chapter 2:

Chris POV

-----------------------

I was driving to school in the sport corvette that my dad had and was past on to me after his death. Its been almost a year since he past away. 7 months after my dad and Talia's mom got married.

Talia is my step-sister and we are in the same grade but she is 6 months younger then me. She is just like my sister. I truly love her. I protect her if any boys try to mess around with her. Even if I bug her every once in a while I still love her.

Her mom gave her a car when she got her driving permits. A nice one too. A 911 Turbo Porsche. She got it because her mom won this show and she got a car. And her mom doesn't like Porsches.