Chapter 1: Introduction to Scarface

Original story and characters. Please don't copy!!!

Based off the song Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Scarface's P.O.V]

To anyone that's reading this, please understand that I am no human. I was born a ghost. My home was Slins Grotto. I got banned a little while ago, and now I'm currently living in the human world. I found a place called Huge Grove, and that's my new home. It's in the forest in a tree but it's close to a city. How do I know what a city is? Easy! I interacted with the humans. That's how I got banned. You interact with humans, you live with them. That's how the life of ghosts go. It's forbidden to interact with them and I got what I deserved.

My skin is very fair and faded but what can I say? I'm a ghost for hell's sake!

You're probably wondering where I got the name Scarface. Us ghosts have a way with names and we like them to be unique. My parents came up with the name "Scarface" because I wasn't the best baby ghost to look at. It was "scarring" to the face, thus making my name "Scarface". My face developed eventually and looks normal now, but it wasn't until I was about four.

Now, I haven't interacted with any humans ever since I got banned, but I do know I have had my eye on one of them for quite a while. It's most certainly a female, but she's different than any of them I've met. I couldn't catch her name but I bet it's beatufiul. More beatuiful than mine at least.

If only I can just go up to her and say a hello and get her name.

Readers, "Why can't you Scarface?"

Because I'm a ghost! I can't just go up to her directly, she'll get frightend, but fear not! For I have a plan, I'll disguise myself as a human. That's right, I can disguise myself. All I have to do is drink Potion of Hysteria. What's that you ask? Potion of Hysteria is obviously a potion that'll make me visible clearly instead of being a faded object. Potion of Hysteria comes from the ghost Hysteria. Hysteria was the ghost that first interacted with the humans and brought disaster to the ghosts. That's why it's called the Potion of Hysteria, "The Potion of Disaster", and let me tell you, it most certainly does taste like disaster! Not the best taste, but the best potion ever.

I drink the potion and suddenly I'm no longer faded. I'm no longer see through. I'm a solid object. This is the best feeling I ever had in ages. I'm super excited, but I'm forgetting something... I have no clothes! You see, when you're a ghost, you are faded making it okay to be bare naked. On top of that, we don't have any shame like you humans do.

I made clothes from the vines and leaves. I look stupid but it'll do until I get some clothes.

I'm now ready to start the human life. I'm ready.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Is it boring, interesting? Let me know what you think and what should happen next (well, in chapter 3, because I'm going to introduce Lacie in Chapter 2).

Media Picture from: http://tearzahs.deviantart.com/art/ghost-boy-364988326 (Made by tearzahs)