Heroes of Paris

THIRD POV

"Great job everyone you all passed your finals, we'll get to go the beach" Madame Bustier said everyone was excited but Marinette. Marinette goes by many manes like Mari, Ladybug, LB, and so on. But being Ladybug Paris' superhero, she gotten a lot of bruises. She also is depressed, which lead to cutting.

So wearing a bathing suit would show everyone she's been cutting and she had no excuse for the bruises. "You OK girl?" Alya asked, Mari's best friend. "I don't know Alya, I don't feel comfortable with my body" Mari said "Wait did I hear you correctly? You? Not comfortable with your body?" Nino asked. 

"Yeah" she said "Why?" Adrien asked "Because I fall so much I have bruises" she said thinking about it on the spot. "Oh" they all said. 

TIME SKIP: BEACH

"You ready" Alya asked "Sure" Mari said. "Hurry up and get changed" Alya said pushing Marinette towards the changing rooms "OK" she said. After getting her bikini on she put a cover up on that had long sleeves and it went down to her knees. "Come on Mari" Alya said "Coming" she replied. 

"Dude look at Mari" Nino said as Adrien looked over his face paled. "What" Adrien mumbled and started walking over to Marinette. He walked up without her knowing. "Marinette how could you" Adrien yelled soon everyone was crowding  around them. "What do you mean?" Mari asked"This" he said pointing at her side "My Lady how could you not tell me?". "I didn't want to worry you kitty" she said quietly. 

"Come on take it off" he said and she did. A lot of surprised gasps were heard. "You cut too?" Adrien asked "I'm sorry OK? It's hard trying to balance out my life with being Ladybug to being bullied" she realized what she just said and covered her mouth. "Wait did you say 'bullied'" Adrien said with anger in his voice. "Umm...?" she said "Who?" he asked "Chloe" she looked down as she said it.

"CHLOE" Adrien yelled "Yes Adrikins?" she said "You bully Marinette?" he yelled. "She deserved it" she said back in her sassy tone "Where is she?" Alya asked "I don't know" Nino said.

   MARINETTE'S POV

I left. I couldn't deal with it anymore. They were yelling about me and they discovered that I'm Ladybug. So I ran out of the group and transformed and swingged to the Eiffel Tower. "M'Lady?" I heard Chat Noir say "Sorry kitty I didn't mean for the reveal to go like that" I said 

"Hey it's OK, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he said "I should have told you before about me being bullied and my depression" I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Again it's OK" he said putting his head on mine.

Words: 462