Roy's Sister?

"Rrrroooyyy. I'm bored...." I say as I open the door to his office. I run in and hit roys forehead as I hop on his desk. "Hey flamebrain." I tell him. "Katherine, not now." He says as I see two guys. One was short with his hair in a braid and a man in a suit of armor. "Hi, my name is Katherine Mustang the Fireheart alchemist." I say as I put my hand in front of me. "Katherine!!" Roy yells to get my attention. "Why are you-" I start to ask. "You are his sister?" The short guy asks me. "Yeah, I am his younger sister. He is so stupid that he probably didn't tell you." I say as I shake the short ones hand. "What did you need, Katherine?" Roy asks me. "Well, I was bored and wanted to talk to my big bro. Is that a problem?" I ask roy, then I have an idea. I flip behind him and shove him at the suit of armor, he didn't catch himself and they both fell to the floor. "Hollow just as I thought." I say as I help my brother up then, hand the armor his head. "What the hell,Katherine?" Roy exclaims as he pulls his hand away. "I was proving my suspicions correct. The armor is hollow and the pipsqueak has a metal arm and leg." I tell him. "How did you know?" The boy asks me. "It's the way you walk and the way you try to not shake my hand with your right hand." I tell him as I turn around to grin at him. He was staring at me shocked. "Katherine, where is Hughes?" Roy asks me as he glares at me. "Hughes is probably talking to someone about his daughter." I say as I sit in roys seat. "Katherine, Just go home." Roy tells me. "But, I want to know why these two here with you." I say as I pout. "Can you please go home, I want to talk to these two alone." Roy says quietly to me. "Fine, but you owe me a match." I tell him as I walk over to Ed and kiss his cheek then do the same to al's armor. "Catch you cuties later." I say as I walk out the door. "Bye." Ed says faintly as I shut the door behind me. I stand there for a second as I decide what to do but, right as I was going to walk to my house the door opens and Ed happens to fall on top of me. "Are you okay?" I hear Ed ask me as I open my eyes to his golden eyes. "Just peachy." I say as roy comes out and helps me up. "Elric, you putting the moves on my baby sister!" Roy asks ed. When he said that I felt my cheeks heat up. "I think I am going for a walk." I tell them as I turn around and bump into hughes. "Katherine! You should come over, Elicia has been begging for you to come over." He tells me as he drags me away.