Part 1 (Edited)

It was the middle of the day.
Of the school day that is.

Heading out of history and into the cafeteria. All of these stupid ass kids, my age and all, being stupid crummy teens.

I clenched my fists into balls thinking of what would happen for the rest of the school day. It was utterly ridiculous how many times I get bullied in ONE day. Just one day.

Anyways, heading into the cafeteria, I come across a girl with a scowl spread across her face. Ahh, Lee Min. An old friend of mine. She turned on me a while ago so I don't have to explain anything. "Hey bitch, what got stuck up your ass and wouldn't come out?" I questioned her in the nicest way possible walking up to her just a bit.

She walked closer to me, the scowl on her face deepening. "Nothing got stuck in my ass. I just want you to know that Tae is mine and only mine. You step a foot near him again and I'll kick your ass!!" She screamed in my face. Wow, her breath really stinks, "Ok, I just wanted to let YOU know that I don't give a shit about your dumb crush. And I'm sorry if my locker is next to his AND he bullied me every, what? 5 SECONDS. oh and one more thing. What kind of toothpaste do you be using because your breathe reakes of shit and cheese fries. Bye."

And with that said i left and went to get my food and sit by myself. Again since the beginning of the year. "Attention all students. I hope you are having a good day so far but i am here to make a couple of announcements. 1. This afternoon we will be hosting a Talent show. All students are invited to join, whoever wins however, will be receiving a special gift. 2. There will be a Dance Friday After school and whoever comes, know that we will have a Prom King and Queen. That's all i hope you all have a great rest of your day. Bye" Wow that was a lot of announcements today, they usually never do a lot like that, only when that one incident happened...oh Well. 

Time Skip brought to you by Chimmy in a dress

Wow the rest of the day went by very quickly, and that Talent show is still happening. i guess i will join in. i don't even know what song i am going to sing yet.