What can go wrong?21+ JUNGKOOK

*Today was a afternoon full of butterflies. Your best friend Jeon Jungkook after three years of being on tour and traveling is coming to visit you. you've had feelings for him ever since he left but you never got around to telling him. Today you were going to tell Jungkook how you truly feel about him your stomach twists and turns just thinking about it, but i don't recall him telling me he had something important to tell me. Tonight had to go perfect. you want everything to be perfect you had dinner ready and you order a movie*

y/n: what can go wrong? you ask yourself.

*as time goes on you to start to worry, so you call and text him but no answer*

Its nearly an quarter til 10 and still no word from Jungkook. At this point your were tired as fuck, but you still needed to take a shower and prepare for bed.

y/n: "what an asshole" you said as a tear streams down your cheek
*you were expecting your afternoon to be full of laughter and joy, but once again you're spending your night alone*

You take you bra off then your panties with your towel covering you. You enter the shower nearly moaning at how phenomenal the hot water felt against your skin. while washing your body you freeze as you hear your room door and then your bathroom door open.

y/n: "H-hello?" you said nearly mortified
*you didn't get a response, so you turned the water off and stepped out, but the bathroom was full of fog from your steamy shower*

*out of nowhere you feel strong arms wrap around your wet naked frame, which makes you jump nearly 10 feet in the air*

???: "woah there babygirl"
*all of sudden all your worries evaporate as you recognize that voice*

y/n: "Jungkook?" you say with a sigh of relief
*Instead of a response he gives you a low groan and pulls your closer to him, so you can feel his growing erection*

y/n: "JEON JUNG" you squeal before being cut off with a pair of soft lips meet your neck
*a quiet moan escapes your lips as he finds the spot that crazy you bat shit crazy*
Jungkook: "i found it" he says smirking
*you feel his wondering hand travel down your body stopping at your wet womanhood. before you can give him permission he slips two fingers into you while his other hand cups your left breast. your eyes roll back while your body is taking over with bliss*

y/n: "b-bed n-now" *you mutters as your head starts spinning and your legs nearly give out*

Jungkook: "as you wish babygirl" *he said while chuckling at how affected you are by his actions. with one swift moves body he flips you so your legs wrap around his waist and your facing him. you kisses him and your tongue fight for dominance but your overpowered*

*once entering the room he gently lays you down on the bed and lick his lip as he take a moment to admire your body*

Jungkook: " you're so damn beautiful y/n"
*you give him a seductive smile and bites your lip. his eyes darkened and are full of lust and hunger*
*you couldn't help but to arch your back and moan as your body yarns for him*

*you look at him once more and gasp as he's now naked and hard and wanting*

y/n: "come and get it daddy" you tease
Jungkook: "fuck" he said as he slowly climbed onto you

*he went straight for your neck leaving love bites while grinding his rock hard dick against your throbbing pussy*

y/n: "eat me please" you whine badly wanting release

*he trailed kisses down your stomach and stop at the area where you needed him the most. he separated your legs apart and dove straight into your pussy*

y/n: "OH MY GODD" is what you scream as he eats you like he hasn't eaten in days

*you grip the bed sheet as you climb closer and closer to your release, but he abruptly stop leaving your head spinning, heart racing and utterly confused*

y/n: "NOOOOOOO" you groan and buck your hips forward wanting friction

Jungkook: "it's my turn babygirl" he says while he sits on the bed and stroking myself

*you went down on your knees and started sucking him off*

Jungkook: "FUCKKKKKKK" he growls and grabs a handful of your hair and starts moving your head, the tip of his dick hitting the back of your throat but thank god that you don't have much of a gag reflex. you want his load so bad, but he pulls you back by your hair

Jungkook: "all four babygirl" he orders

*you obey and get on your hands and knees. you bite your lip as you feel your juices drip down your leg*

Jungkook: "you're so wet for me babygirl " he chuckles while he position himself to your entree

*he pushes into you not giving you anytime to adjust to his size. you gasp as you feel his cock hit your g-spot*

y/n: "YES YES YES YES" is what you chant as you both move with a delicious rhythm that is so pleasurable that your arms give out

Jungkook: "too much for you baby?" is what he moans in your ear sending chills down your spine. he speeds up the pace and pulls your hair making you arch

y/n: "i'm close i'm cl-close" you inform him as you feel a familiar knot in your stomach

Jungkook: "let's cum together babygirl" he moan

Jungkook: "1...2...3" he grunts in between deep bone chilling thrust

*on three you both explode and moan loudly riding out your orgasms. he pulls out and a river of cum pools out*

*You both collapse on the bed trying to catch your breathes*

y/n: "i've missed you" you said as you cuddle into him

Jungkook: "the feeling is mutual babygirl" he says as he kisses your forehead

y/n: "Jeon you remember you said you wanted to tell me something?" you remind him but you're too tired and fall asleep but before you're taking over you hear him say something that is music to your ears

Jungkook: "y/n i love you"

THE ENDDDDDD :))