[31] Narrative¹⁰

"Please open the door, Mina" Tzuyu pressed the buzzer a lot of times but Mina didn't even bother to open the door for him. She changed her code and now Tzuyu can't enter inside his girlfriend's placeo

Tzuyu was about to dial Mina's number again but an unknown number popped out on his phone. He immediately answered the phone call and Sana's loud voice surprised him.

"Why are you shouting?" Tzuyu asked in confusion. He really can't understand what she's saying because she's sobbing while talking.

"Hello? What happened? Hey, Sana!" Tzuyu shouted but the phone call ended. He recieved a message from Momo that their kitchen is burning causing for him to panic. Mina finally opened the door but Tzuyu ran away without saying anything. He immediately drives back home while dialing the emergency hotline on his phone. They responded that they are on their way because somone contacted them which is Momo.

He drives way too fast so he can reach the house as soon as possible. He arrived first in the house and she saw Sana whimpering in pain while holding her hand. Sana slightly burned her hand because she tried to stop the grease fire by pouring water on the pan but it wasn't a good a idea because the water vaporized into steam which made the flames even bigger.

"What did you do? Are you okay?" He worriedly asked and Sana jumped to hug him.

The firemen arrived in a few minutes and they immediately dash inside the house with their fire hose to stop the fire.

Sana can't stop crying because she's still in shock about what happened at the kitchen. She really thought the house will explode.

"May I see your hand?" Tzuyu softly asked as they broke the hug. He checks Sana's hand and noticed that her hand is swelling.

"Who told you to cook and burn the kitchen?" Tzuyu asked and Sana just looked down to avoid the question. She doesn't want to get scold about burning the kitchen right now.

Tzuyu thanked the firefighters for their immediate act while Sana stayed quiet at the living while looking at her hand. Tzuyu then searched what to do for minor burns on google to treat Sana's swelling hand.

"Don't tell our to parents that I burned the kitchen" she said while Tzuyu is rubbing some ointment on her hand. He then covered it with loose gauze to protect the affected area.

"My parents know that I can cook, I can't use anything as an excuse. I'll tell them that you burned it" Tzuyu replied causing for Sana to hold his arm.

"Your parents will think that I'm not a good wife to you" she said and Tzuyu crossed his arms as he stares at her intently.

"That's the truth" he exclaimed

"Don't tell them, please. Just say there's a minor accident in the kitchen" Sana said, which made Tzuyu took a deep breath.

"Why are you so clumsy?" He asked. He knows that Sana can't cook that's why he wants to teach her the other day but he saw her naked on the bed that changed his mood.

"I'm not clumsy. It's an accident" Sana defended.

"You better take a rest" Tzuyu said as he stood up to take a picture of their kitchen. He's now thinking how to fix it because their parents still don't give them enough money even though they are rich enough to do it.

"Can you cook some breakfast first? I'm really hungry" Sana requested while holding her tummy.

"Wow. I can cook at the kitchen" he said and he's obviously sarcastic about it.

"This is your fault. You left me without a food to eat"

"There are cereals, milk, and cup noodles out there. You can heat some water using electric heater. Now tell me if I left you without a food to eat" he uttered

"I don't like it" Sana said and pouted like a baby.

"What do you want?"

"You're going to cook for me?" Sana's face brightened up but Tzuyu shook his head with her question.

"No. Let's eat outside" he said and immediately went outside to start the engine of his car.

Sana only changed her top and tied her her up before she followed Tzuyu outside. She stepped inside the car without locking the door. Tzuyu just shook his head and decided to do it. The two then went to the nearest fast food chain to eat their breakfast.

While Tzuyu ordering the food, Sana just sat and took a lot of pictures of herself. Someone suddenly sat infront of her and he's asking for her number.

"You're really beautiful. Please give me your number, sexy" he said that makes her uncomfortable. Tzuyu is still paying for their food that's why Sana decided to stand up but the guy held her arm tightly.

"Give me your number. I want to fuck you" he whispered

"Fuck off. Let me go" Sana shouted that caught people's attention. Tzuyu surely heard it and his eyebrows furrowed upon seeing the guy holding Sana's arm. He immediately walks towards Sana and held the guy's collar.

"Whoah whoah whoah, relax boy. I'm just tryna get the number of this sexy babe" he said and he received a hard punch from Tzuyu.

"She's my wife, asshole"

"I bet she's delicious as fuck" he said and another punch from Tzuyu hit his face.

Sana tried her best to calm him down because there's a lot of people looking at them and the guards also scolded them to stop.

"Let's go home" Tzuyu yelled and decided to take out the food that he ordered.

They didn't talk inside the car until they finally reached the house.

"Tzu, thanks" Sana awkwardly said while they're walking inside the house.

"For what?"

"For punching that guy?" Sana said and Tzuyu stared at her while holding his chin.

"Next time, don't wear sleeveless or sexy outfit when you're going out and don't tie your hair up. It doesn't suit you and you look ugly" he said and Sana just rolled her eyes at the last sentence.