Mind vs the universe

• Dedicated to the universe

Mind vs The Universe 

Monologue by Arabella 

Exploration, existence. Birth. Our universe. The feeling between us and the journal of life, our irrational look on the superficial extent, the life beyond the atmosphere of our solar-systems' regions.  

Mother of us, the sun. Its heat piercing through space, do we feel it? We do not, our magnetic force field saves us from the hell of radiation , it performs wonders of pulchritudinous light dancing through the poles of our night sky, Is this heaven I ask. I this what it will be when I die?  Our minds can hold data far more from the average computer. We sleep, where? Of course many people will may say 'I sleep in my bed' simplistic I perhaps...  

Where do our minds go when we sleep?..  

We dream. 

Where do we dream? this question must hold answers. Do we sleep in our beds or do we slumber in the stars? Do we flourish in the dreamlands of galaxies. Do we pass other stars as we lay beneath the covers of knowledge. We close our eyes. We see our thoughts. How? Is a dream just a memory of a another world, a gift from Hypnos or is Morpheus tricking our minds. Is it a transmundane world? So many questions. We dream a perfect life and we dream a terrible one. The closed eyes sleep as they lay down under their dream catchers.  

We sleep beneath the farmer as he lay the bright plough of truth over the eyes of science, Or as sygnus flies over as we gaze at its aligned mystery. Are minds fogged from the constant information the astronomers pump out like computers on overdrive. The pressures from the hard existence of life itself, the one step of discovery from the fourteenth century to the millions of new discoveries now. It hurts to think of the future. Next generations. Will our dreams be forever? Our minds floating the amongst the Astral Field. Our mother won't last forever, we will soon be one with our universe.  

'A voice said, Look me in the stars 

And tell me truly, men of earth, 

If all the soul-and-body scars 

Were not too much to pay for birth.' 

 - Robert Frost 1874 - 1968  

It  interprets the suffering world which we live upon what we don't value what has been given, what the universe has given. Do you view your surroundings, your life, as waste or as beauty.  Grasp it. We abide by friendship, we trust it. Why don't we face the universe. Trust it, or life won't trust you. 

Our minds are breaking, our millions of  thoughts processing with every alteration. Every touch, every breath with every heart beat. Do we see? do we see our thoughts? questions begin to flow through every cell. Our minds' eye is it real, do really see the images we identify as thoughts? So many questions! 

I scrutinize my entirety, my whole view of thinking. How big is the universe? Is it large as my mind? Do I respect it as Robert Frost stated. Will I find the answer in my head or in the stars. Out there. The universe, my universe, your universe. We are the center of our own universe. 

'Scientifically, you are the center...of the Universe' - Micheal Stevens - Vsauce 

Conversation, or worlds colliding? You know more of what wars happen on earth which are mostly started in ludicrous ways, yet when stars collide there could be whole planets of life dying. Death of a new species and we don't even know it. The Universe is are thinking power. Just like a brain the universe contains  connections. Other worlds, other distant galaxies. We seek answers through visualization. We create artwork, life, love. You and me we are the key to our own universe. 

I close my eyes, and dream. A speculation of wonder, I take to my thoughts and venture to the unknown like peering through a telescope and spying on the stars. We can't end this story of life but we can continue it.