The journey!

I had been thinking about it all night... i couldn't get my mind off of it... What if this mystery boy and his dark-haired mother thinks i'm weird? What if he is horrible to me? Is he a bully? I didn't know what to think. I was tossing and turning like a dog having a nightmare I couldn't get to sleep because I was too busy thinking about the next day. Tomorrow my mom and I will be visiting her friend and her son, who is the same age as me. My mom said they live in vancouver so we have to go on a 2 hour drive from pemberton (which I am not looking forward to uhg!). I somehow managed to get to sleep thanks to asmr (dont judge!).

"Y/NNNN!" my mom screeched. "Time to get up, we have a long journey ahead!" "but mom I don't want to go! What if they think i'm weird?" "honey they won't think you are weird! So, you're going" I dragged myself out of bed, one foot after the other. I threw on some clothes that I found in my closet that I hadn't worn in a while.

OUTFIT:

As I ran down the stairs, I fell and then said to my mom "mom, I broke my leg, oops, oh no! I cant go now! See you later" I got halfway up the steps but she caught me and then said "Y/N Y/L/N, GET BACK HERE NOW! YOU ARE GOING AND THATS FINAL, OKAY...

As I ran down the stairs, I fell and then said to my mom "mom, I broke my leg, oops, oh no! I cant go now! See you later" I got halfway up the steps but she caught me and then said "Y/N Y/L/N, GET BACK HERE NOW! YOU ARE GOING AND THATS FINAL, OKAY?" "But, MOM!" "no buts! Now get your ass in the car."

On the way to these randomers house, I asked my mom to stop off at starbucks and even though we had a slight argument she agreed to it! I got a pumpkin spice latte and I was in awe at how good that shit was! Anyways, enough about starbucks! I was so tired after that late night that I fell asleep and, but the time I woke up we were two minutes away. Ughh. I was going to watch shane dawson's new youtube vid but instead, my lazy ass fell asleep!

I saw a sign that read 'vancouver' and I got so scared that I was shaking but there was no need! I mean what if the mom was really nice and the buy was hot? You never know! We arrived at this fucking big ass mansion and by that I meant HUGE! It was bit, modern and it even had an outdoor pool that lit up! You don't see that everyday in my town. Jesus! My mom parked up in the driveway and immediately started unloading the car, I just stood there because I was still angry at making me go with her. "Y/n don't just stand there, help me get these bags out of the trunk!" At that point I didn't want to piss her off, anymore than she already was, so I dragged my feet over and grabbed the bags (only mine, not hers).

She waddled over to the glass door and rang the fancy bell, which has a weird whistle to it. A medium sized boy came and opened the oddly large door. "Oh my god, Nick is that you? You look so grown up!" my mom asked, while I was stood looking at her like she was losing her mind. "Yep its me. You haven't aged one bit!" he said pulling her into a hug.But then I heard an oddly familiar voice from a tv show or something I watched but I couldn't put my finger on who it sounded like. "Hey Nick? Is that moms friend and her daughter?" "Yeah, are you going to come down and say hello?" "
Sure! One sec I need to put clothes on!" Out of nowhere, the boys mom came out of nowhere and started greeting us and saying how much I've grown and all that crap! "Oh hey Mrs. Y/L/N" there stood a boy I very much recognised. THE Finn Wolfhard was stood in doorway with his deep brown eyes staring at me while looking me up and down! I couldn't tell if he liked me or not. My mom wandered off with their mom and and I was stood in the doorway still holding the bags. "Here let me take them for you!" he said grabbing my bags and giving me a cheeky wink.