u n o

=.=Yuri Plisetsky=.=

I live in a world where no female human can live without a man. Omega females are made to be impregnated and used to clean, cook and care for a child. Unfortunately, I'm an omega male. This disappointed my parents and left me with my grandfather. Grandpa was my everything, he didn't hate me, he didn't forget me, he didn't disown me. I love him so much.  What I don't love is myself, for being a pathetic omega. Omegas are supposed to only live with the Alphas. I wish I was a beta or an alpha, they don't have the problems as omegas. Being a male omega means being a female male. That means I have cycles of heat. If I have heats I stay in my room and grieve at the excruciating pain at my stomach, I'm 15 years old and my heat came earlier than I anticipated. Grandpa is a beta so he can't smell my scent, but I will be in big trouble if an alpha took even a slight smell of my scent.

I became rebellious, being a male omega means I get bossed around by alphas. That is NOT gonna happen. I'm going to fight back, being an omega doesn't mean I can't be strong.

I'll be a alpha. Even if my blood says I can't.

[{Present time.}]

I was skating around with pork cutlet because Viktor said to 'Practice'. I roll my eyes, I know he only wants to see Yuuri. I clicked my tongue when Viktor came out of the bathroom and ran to Yuuri jumping on him like a child. 'I can't believe this man is an alpha.' I started to get annoyed. "WOULD YOU STOP?! Jesus I can't practice in peace with you guys mating in front of me!!" I screamed at them with anger and annoyance. "Aww it's okay Yurio, you will find your alpha soon and you'll understand~~" Viktor said while I turned around. "I am NOT going to find an alpha. I will NOT be mates with one and I am NOT an omega!!" I skate away from them to the other side of the rink and skate and do some tricks. 'I don't need an alpha. I've won 2 golden medals on my own! I will NOT give in for a stupid alpha.' I scoffed and gathered my things to leave the rink. I open the door and immediately smelled an amazing scent. 'No...this can't be!!' I scream in my head as I snapped my head towards a scent only to see an attractive young man. He looked back at me with the same shocked facial expression. He quickly walked towards me and grabbed me then hugged me tightly "Omega? Are you my omega?" He asked while still smelling me, I resisted the urge to hug him tightly back 'I am NOT going to let an alpha let me down.' I pushed him away, immediately missing his touch "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I AM NOT A OMEGA!!!" I quickly run to my house and saw grandpa sitting on the couch "Yuri? Why are you sweating and panting? Did you run? What happened?" Grandpa asked me so many questions, I couldn't help but smile at his worries. "Nothing grandpa, I was having an extra jog since I couldn't this morning." He smiles weakly and stands up then offered me dinner. We both ate and after dinner I went up to my room.

I was scrolling through instagram and twitter to feed my ego when I remembered  the guy from earlier. I remembered his scent was so good and musky. I suddenly started to feel hot. I moaned but quickly covered my mouth. I can't help but reach down and think of the guy. He was so handsome. I shake my head trying to resist the heat. "Ugh~!" The pleasure and pain is unbearable. I can't handle it. I saw my cat and forced myself to distract myself from the heat and petted my cat. I smiled at her and I forced myself to sleep it away. I managed to sleep even though I thought it was impossible.

=*Next Morning*=

I woke up to a horrible headache. I groaned but forced myself up and walked to the kitchen. I saw grandpa, he was making some breakfast and coffee. He knows I hate coffee so I saw some hot chocolate on the table. I smiled and said "good morning grandpa." He turned to me and smiled "Good morning Yura." He patted my head and told me to sit down.

I was jogging still with an 'AMAZING' headache. Until I smell a familiar scent. It made my headache go away with an instant poof and there he was again. Sitting on a bench drawing the scenery of the park. When he smelled my scent he immediately turned to me. He looked down and looked like he was about to cry. I realized I just rejected him. It's a heartbreak to all alphas, even with the strongest muscular alpha. It makes them go insane within a week without their omega. When rejected the omegas body will do a reaction to the lose of a contact to the alphas presence and makes excruciating pains that can feel that your own body is killing itself. I felt bad for the rejected alpha. It wasn't his fault I was an omega that was made for him. He slowly and gently put down his stuff and walked to me with glossy eyes. "Why omega? Am I not good enough? I can be an alpha you want! I'll change for you!" He hugged me again, gently this time, begging me not to reject him this time. I feel a relief when he hugged me, like I was a new person. But I'm not letting an alpha boss me around.

"I'm sorry but I'm not an omega."